Adamo`s - 1st Low Budget - Indoor - Soil - Autoflower Grow

Hey what's up man. Looking good. I think everyone's been helping you out quite well. I'm a rookie myself. I mist as lights turn on and I don't have an issue with burning leaves. They soak it right up. I'm by no means a pro though

Thanks man , I looked at your grow journal too your plants are really nice ;) ;)
Hopefully mine will be fine in the next couple of days, It doesn`t seem that bad for now anyway ;) ;)
happy growing ;)
:high-five:

Thanks man , I looked at your grow journal too your plants are really nice ;) ;)
Hopefully mine will be fine in the next couple of days, It doesn`t seem that bad for now anyway ;) ;)
happy growing ;)
:high-five:

Thanks. They're really starting to grow. I can't wait to fill my flower tent. Already looking up. What size pot are you transplanting to?

Thanks. They're really starting to grow. I can't wait to fill my flower tent. Already looking up. What size pot are you transplanting to?

Hi OEF, I`m happy to hear it`s going all well for you ;) ;) !!
To answer your question, I wont be transplanting. There are couple of reasons why ;) First of all Autoflower strains are growing really fast and have a short life, when you transplant the growth slows down, which is okay if you want you plants to get big. However as you can see I`m a bit short on space :D Basically I did my research and found that if you plant autoflowers into 4 gallon pots they should be just fine ;) ;)

Hope this helps, best of luck with your grow !!!!:high-five: :peacetwo:

And a quick update on the plants ;) ;) they are doing really well, The yellowing on the edge of the leaves are still there and 1-2 of the leaves still point downwards but it does not look like it`s a big problem, because all the new leaves look healthy ;) ;)
Here are some pics:

WP_20160207_002.jpg

WP_20160206_003.jpg
WP_20160206_015.jpg
WP_20160206_017.jpg
WP_20160206_022.jpg

Northern lights on the right really start picking herself up, and the AK well... speaks for herself ;)
What do you guys think ??? ;) ;)
I have one question, I saw that all the new growth seems to be tangling up and all the leaves are basically touching each other... Is there something I should do ?? Should I cut some of the leaves or soemthing ???? :p

thanks guys for the help !!!!
Happy growing !!! ;) :tokin:

Perhaps some lst could be useful for you, as well.
Arteekay has some great examples in his journal, for reference.

Thanks Yeats, appreciate the help ;) ;)
I had a little accident with one of the plants, I broke off 1 of the smaller branches on the bottom :/ It looks fine for now ;)
And today I saw the first few signs of flowers !!!! ;) ;)
I was thinking of maybe changing my feed to the one for flowering stage ????
And maybe change my light cycle for 20/4 ???

Thanks for the help , Happy growing everyone !!! ;) ;)
:peacetwo::thanks:

This is how the plants are looking now ;) ;) still growing a lot each day looking very good 4 and half weeks ;) ;)

WP_20160210_024.jpg

WP_20160206_022.jpg
WP_20160206_020.jpg
WP_20160210_017.jpg
WP_20160210_016.jpg

Some of the leaves are still yellow, I will watering next time with no feed , gonna switch my light cycle to 20/4 to for the for now maybe even 18/6 during flowering ;) ;) Then gonna start giving them feed for the flowering stage :)
WP_20160210_014.jpg

WP_20160210_011.jpg
WP_20160210_0031.jpg
WP_20160209_0021.jpg

Also you can see where I had to cut off the branch :/

But overall looking good, hopefully my adjustments will make the yellowing go away ;) ;)
Thanks for the help ;) ;) ;)
:thanks::420::peacetwo: ;) ;)

Hey guys hows everyone???? ;)
Just a quick update on my plants:
I switched the lights to 18hrs on 6 hrs off and I was very surprised to see how much the plants grew in the last few days :) Im still trying to figure out what should i do with soo many leaves on the bigger plant , lol :D but both plants got taller and have a lot more leaves to show for.... still very small signs of flowering and more of the leaves on the bigger plant are curling downwards and are yellow or brihgt green :scratchinghead: :/ Any tips ???
I`ll post pics soon ;) ;)

How is it going everyone ??
I haven`t posted in a while , but I have a few updates of the girls ;)
I switched to 12/12 light cycle and the plants seem to be loving it !! ;) ;) I could not believe when I saw northern lights auto turned out to be the taller plant.... :thedoubletake: I have also been trimming those leaves that ddnt look healthy or were to tangled up on all the other leaves ;)
Here are the pics ;)
WP_20160221_017.jpg
WP_20160221_016.jpg
WP_20160221_014.jpg
WP_20160221_010.jpg
WP_20160221_006.jpg
WP_20160221_005.jpg

I still didnt see a lot of flowering even tho the leaves are getting frosty in places and they started really smell.... I purchased an RVK fan and rhino filter to get rid of the smell It should arrive next week so I can let you guys know if the filter helps.
I also bought today the bloom nutrients I need for the flowering stage of the plants so hopefully hey will get them sto really flower soon ;) By the looks of it no i will still need abut 4 weeks before I`ll have decent buds ;) ;)

Happy growing everyone let me know how you are all doing !! :)
:high-five::peacetwo:

The rvk fan and rhino filter arrived Friday ;) ;)
I will install it tomorrow and let you know how is it doing.I wired the fan and turned it on and it was way more quiet than I expected !! ;) ;) I will also post pics of the girls tomorrow , I can see some small buds forming around the plants !!! ;) ;)

The real fun begins :lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
:peacetwo::roorrip:

Looks like I've timed it perfect, watch these girls smash it at the finish... Really healthy lookin girls,awesome... Another man here, lol..

Gonna start setting up the fan in few hours, gave some feed to the plants, today they just got the Alga Bloom 4ml per 1L, I gave 1L of water to each plant ;) ;) ;)
Here are some pics ;) ;)
WP_20160307_025.jpg
WP_20160307_023.jpg
WP_20160307_018.jpg
WP_20160307_008.jpg
WP_20160307_005.jpg
WP_20160307_012.jpg
WP_20160305_0021.jpg

and justto show you the feed I`m using and the rvk fan and filter ;) ;) :
WP_20160307_015.jpg
WP_20160307_010.jpg
WP_20160307_009.jpg

Hopefully my buds will get nice and big in the next weeks ;) ;)
I`ll post pics when I`m done with the setup ;)

:peacetwo:

Hey guys I have few updates on the girls !!! ;) ;)
So I have the fan and the filter up an running, Also made a "tent" out of black bags and duct tape in the wardrobe aaaaaaaannnnddd.... there is no smell.... nothing.. only if i open the wardrobe !!! ;) ;) Very happy with that ;)
Also the girls have been flowering quiet well, I will definitely keep them for another 3 weeks I`d say;) ;)
Here is northern lights, she became a very nice looking plant ;) ;)
WP_20160316_018.jpg
WP_20160316_016.jpg
WP_20160316_005.jpg

And Ak
WP_20160316_025.jpg
WP_20160316_022.jpg
WP_20160316_019.jpg
WP_20160316_009.jpg

And the two girl together ;) ;)
WP_20160316_020.jpg

What do you guys think ???
There are many smaller buds also growing all around the plants , I`m very happy looking at them now I`m hoping for about an OZ each which would be very good for a 350 $ setup ;)

All the best !!!:high-five::peacetwo:

Damn man they are doin great! :goodjob: The size of some of them fan leaves if awesome. Treat her good, that bitch can strangle ya! :rofl:

Haha thanks so much , they really grew more than I expected !! ;) ;)
There is a monster leaf on the AK still in perfect health, its bigger than my hand lol :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
I will probably try to preserve it somehow :D ;) ;)
I will def post pics of it ;) ;)

:thanks::peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom