Adding an Led panel to my CFLs

toolman0114

I am growing 2 seedlings that are about a week old under 2 6500 CFLs,
I am planning on adding an LED panel. the panel measure about 12" x 12", 225 LED Blue Red Orange White Grow Light Panel Hydroponic Plant Lamp 14W Indoor.
Would this be helpful to use with my CFLs?

toolman.jpg

Yup, the more light the better (usually). I had a grow years ago using one LED panel just like yours and grew some decent sized buds with just the LED.

If the total wattage of your 225 LED light is 14 watts, then you are correct, it isn't nearly enough watts to grow one plant, 50-100 watts is what your looking for just 1 or 2 small plants. In your case, additional lighting is a must and I would employ as much as you can, CFL, LED, whatever, given your space, temperature, etc. restrictions.

Here is the 90 watt LED I bought, it's about a foot in diameter.

This unit works very well in a 3x3 area it formation is a combination of 30 3 Watt led lights for a total of 90 watts which acts like a 400 watt HPS/MH....the spectrum on this unit is configured with red and blue leds which gives a smooth purple color which has been proven to be very well from veg to flower so if you have a small garden this set is for you

ok I searched around and I cant seem to find a light like the one above anywhere. Can you link where you got it or give a name or brand where i can start my search please?

:Namaste:

Right on the back of the unit it says ledgrowlight dot ca, but where I bought it was told this company went out of business and they bought their remaining stock.
I bought it from solahydro dot com

ok thank you. With the size one like it would work perfect in the flowering chamber. then I could spread more of the CFLs around the sides. Def gonna check into one like this. Might have to go over to the local organics store. They have all kinda light set ups there, bound to be able to find something close to that.

Back
Top Bottom