Adding cheap lighting for flowering?

Bomber420

Hi all , I'm about 2 weeks away from flowering and enjoying my new hobby to the fullest :) ,, here's my situation I have a 11'x10'x7'tall grow room and two 1k watt lights with 20 plants and I'm wondering if by adding a bunch of CFl's or fluorescent would help yield any more ??

Re: Adding cheap lighting for flowering ?

If ur canopy is crowded and light is limited underneath U only have 2 real choices

1. remove all lower limb buds[popcorn buds] and stick with HPS

or

2. Add CFL for a Bit more yield from those popcorn buds, as the cfl wont really be helping the main colas much.

Thanks for ur reply bud ! I have no canopy I was just thinking I could add fluorescent lights to improve yield but Mybe just a waste ....

I bought a 400watt mh/hps for vegging but Mybe I'll throw it in the flower room and use the florescent for vegging ,, confused lol

Hi all , I'm about 2 weeks away from flowering and enjoying my new hobby to the fullest :) ,, here's my situation I have a 11'x10'x7'tall grow room and two 1k watt lights with 20 plants and I'm wondering if by adding a bunch of CFl's or fluorescent would help yield any more ??
I use both led & cfl's to increase square feet of my hps/mh..cfl are great for veg at 5500k+ too.

Back
Top Bottom