Adding nutes?

Suspectbigg7

Hi hoping to get a little help here, I've got a Durban poison germinating away nicely but one question I can't get answered is about nutrients, I know when to add them but no idea how much at a time I give the plant, is it like a watering or just a few little sprays over the soil? I'm tempted to assume it's just a few sprays but any help would be great, many thanks in advance.

Well the best way to water at this stage is with a spray bottle. Too pour the water would be you would displace the seed. With that said, it's definitely to early for nutes yet. But you'll want to start feeding when the first true leaves appear. I would start with half strength of what the bottle recommends. Then increase as needed.

Hope you all the best.

No no not going to add nutes yet, how of the solution do I add? It says so much per litre but how much of that litre do I use? Just a few sprays? Plus do I do it on the same day as watering or space days out lol (newbie in the house) lol

Don't feel ashamed about your experience. It was just a short while ago I was in your shoes.

If it says mix a litre. Mix a litre and use what you need of it. If you only use 3 quarters, next time mix according to 3/4 liter.

Edit:: there should be a feed guide or instructions. But typically you water one day and feed the next. Or water, water, feed. All on different days.

Water when the first half inch is dry. Use that guide for water and feeding.

If you are spraying then mix the nutes at 1/4 strength.

I just waited until the first set of true leaves started showing up, then mixed half strength nutes into the water for the first feeding. For these little ones that are drinking much yet that will last a while.

Back
Top Bottom