420 Magazine Background

Adding plant food

I've decided to start using Cal-Mag and some Botanicare Sweet Berry plant food,can I add them both to my water at the same time?
I've never used Cal-Mag before but two days after watering with it my plants really began to fill out,at least they're not being hurt by it.
Thanks.

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
I'd add the calcium and magnesium nutrients to your water first, then add the others afterward.

If you also supplement with a silicon product, you should probably add that product before the Ca+Mg one. But other than that, it would come first.

The above suggestion is "in lieu of manufacturer's recommendation," of course; if you receive contradicting information from your nutrient company, then feel free to disregard my advice, lol.

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020
Hey :ciao: cool!

I’m also in Alberta!

how’d you like the dump of snow we got overnight? It’s not supposed to stop till 3Am where I’m at.

plants love calmag through their life. I add it to my nutrient solution every 2nd or 3rd feeding.

Hey :ciao: cool!

I’m also in Alberta!

how’d you like the dump of snow we got overnight? It’s not supposed to stop till 3Am where I’m at.

plants love calmag through their life. I add it to my nutrient solution every 2nd or 3rd feeding.
By Sunday morning we had about 3 inches but it was clear skies so it must've quit before dawn.And now it's just about all melted.
I have no journal going and starting one doesn't really appeal to me.There's other things I need to get working at,like buying a grow tent.When it comes to building things I'm all thumbs.

Top Bottom