Adding plant food

whatayawant

I've decided to start using Cal-Mag and some Botanicare Sweet Berry plant food,can I add them both to my water at the same time?
I've never used Cal-Mag before but two days after watering with it my plants really began to fill out,at least they're not being hurt by it.
Thanks.

I'd add the calcium and magnesium nutrients to your water first, then add the others afterward.

If you also supplement with a silicon product, you should probably add that product before the Ca+Mg one. But other than that, it would come first.

The above suggestion is "in lieu of manufacturer's recommendation," of course; if you receive contradicting information from your nutrient company, then feel free to disregard my advice, lol.

Hey :ciao: cool!

I’m also in Alberta!

how’d you like the dump of snow we got overnight? It’s not supposed to stop till 3Am where I’m at.

plants love calmag through their life. I add it to my nutrient solution every 2nd or 3rd feeding.

Hey :ciao: cool!

I’m also in Alberta!

how’d you like the dump of snow we got overnight? It’s not supposed to stop till 3Am where I’m at.

plants love calmag through their life. I add it to my nutrient solution every 2nd or 3rd feeding.
By Sunday morning we had about 3 inches but it was clear skies so it must've quit before dawn.And now it's just about all melted.
I have no journal going and starting one doesn't really appeal to me.There's other things I need to get working at,like buying a grow tent.When it comes to building things I'm all thumbs.

Back
Top Bottom