Adding products that contain beneficial microbes, bacteria, teas is a myth: change my mind!

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm already convinced it's a a scam and or extremely misleading to growers.
I'm curious to see who can convince me otherwise with scientific studies, or side by side grows.

I see alot of these "beneficial bacteria/microbe/fungi/nematode products saying they'll recharge your depleted soil or "get your living soil going again"

I'm curious about the science of this and if you can provide that considered me surprised.

Each handful of organic living super soil has millions of beneficial bacteria, microbes, nematodes and fungi. They feed on the organic matter and drop NPK for your plants.

Ok so that's established.
but here's the kicker.......

Microbes die out in unfavorable soil conditions example environmental conditions or they run out of food. They don't multiply if the soil can't sustain them.

So adding more life to a medium that can't support it in the first place isnt gonna do anything.
Logic or common sense would suggest that the medium couldn't preserve its microbes to beging with so what does adding more solve? Nothing.
Now that's just common sense.

Now alot of these companies tell you they add only the proper bacteria, fungi, and microbial life.....but that is an actual lie. They ballpark it.

These soil companies and nutrient companies claim they have X amount of years doing studies and growing and this and that..but it is actually IMPOSSIBLE for these people to know exactly which bacteria, microbes, fungi their adding.. IMPOSSIBLE. There are MILLIONS.
Good and bad. It's a shot in the dark. Like when. You make tea. You can't possibly know if your breeding good or bad.

I'm sorry but adding a product with bacteria and microbes and fungi with a bit of kelp and molasses or oatmeal for them to feed on.......THAT IS DEPLETED within hours....... That is not a sustainable food source once a week for a dying soil.
This is where they make their money.
It's like making tea. You have to do it multiple times a week for it to have any effect. Doing it once a week does not do anything. It doesn't hurt but your not getting the added benefit you think you are. And if you swear you are. Link me to multiple studies or side by side grows and prove me wrong.

A handful of compost top dressed in your living soil or worked into the top will add MORE microbes then 7 teas a week possibly could.
Now alot of you are asking yourselves Mack why would these organic nutrient companies lie to me? It's not that their lying. Their just jumping on the bandwagon of what's trending..AACT is a bandwagon. Making teas is a bandwagon with little science behind it..and the amount of work that goes into it and money makes no sense when a handful of compost as top dress will do more.
You seen the price of these products? They cost more than A bottle of synthetic.

Like I said. If your able to convince me with science data or studies I'd be extremely impressed.
I would test the recipes of old skilled growers ignore the science and see for yourself, nothing will convince you like your own eyes.

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm already convinced it's a a scam and or extremely misleading to growers.
I'm curious to see who can convince me otherwise with scientific studies, or side by side grows.

I see alot of these "beneficial bacteria/microbe/fungi/nematode products saying they'll recharge your depleted soil or "get your living soil going again"

I'm curious about the science of this and if you can provide that considered me surprised.

Each handful of organic living super soil has millions of beneficial bacteria, microbes, nematodes and fungi. They feed on the organic matter and drop NPK for your plants.

Microbes die out in unfavorable soil conditions example environmental conditions or they run out of food. They don't multiply if the soil can't sustain them.

So adding more life to a medium that can't support it in the first place isnt gonna do anything.
Logic or common sense would suggest that the medium couldn't preserve its microbes to beging with so what does adding more solve? Nothing.

Now alot of these companies tell you they add only the proper bacteria, fungi, and microbial life.....but that is an actual lie. They ballpark it.

These soil companies and nutrient companies claim they have X amount of years doing studies and growing and this and that..but it is actually IMPOSSIBLE for these people to know exactly which bacteria, microbes, fungi their adding.. IMPOSSIBLE. There are MILLIONS.
Good and bad. It's a shot in the dark. Like when. You make tea. You can't possibly know if your breeding good or bad.

I'm sorry but adding a product with bacteria and microbes and fungi with a bit of kelp and molasses or oatmeal for them to feed on.......THAT IS DEPLETED within hours....... That is not a sustainable food source once a week for a dying soil.
It's like making tea. You have to do it multiple times a week for it to have any effect. Doing it once a week does not do anything. It doesn't hurt but your not getting the added benefit you think you are. And if you swear you are. Link me to multiple studies or side by side grows and prove me wrong.

A handful of compost top dressed in your living soil or worked into the top will add MORE microbes then 7 teas a week possibly could.
Now alot of you are asking yourselves Mack why would these organic nutrient companies lie to me? It's not that their lying. Their just jumping on the bandwagon of what's trending..AACT is a bandwagon. Making teas is a bandwagon with little science behind it..and the amount of work that goes into it and money makes no sense when a handful of compost as top dress will do more.
You seen the price of these products? They cost more than A bottle of synthetic.

Like I said. If your able to convince me with science data or studies I'd be extremely impressed.
Look into Jadam microbe solution , the way you work this is you make a super soil , i use peat/coco base with three different composts , then some dry amendments
you make this solution using microbes from woodlands and boiled potato ,
when you mix your soil you drench the mix a couple of times before planting , i grow autos so im pretty lucky as the plants are short lived and i always get through start to finish with water and a couple of teas , this microbe tea is done with no air bubblier just leave it and let it do its thing you want the tea like your microbes (neutral) you can even use this solution when replanting , you dip the roots from the plants into it so the microbe are on the roots for transplant
I have a microbe journal in my sig ,:thumb: and because this is a free way of doing things you have nothing to lose ;) not everyone's cup of tea but give this ago , its basically free :ganjamon:
Also even the top scientist only know 1% of the microbes

@MackMurder looks like this when done , i use a little fish tank heater to keep between 18c and 22c

This is jadam microbe solution

P1160586.JPG

Very cool bro I love seeing other people's setups. Ill check out the madam solution when I get a chance
@MackMurder looks like this when done , i use a little fish tank heater to keep between 18c and 22c

This is jadam microbe solution

P1160586.JPG

I felt the same until I saw immediate results from tea

Back
Top Bottom