Advance Nutrient Help!

VapeHead916

I'm a newbie and this will be my first time growing outdoor.. Will this be any good as I'm confuse with adding amount of AN per gallon.. Been doing tons of research and will be picking these up soon at my local hydro store..
Vegetating stage
Sensei grow a-b mix half and half per gallon
-------------------------------
Flowering stage
Bud candy 15ml per gallon 1-3week.
Big bud + bud candy 8ml half and half per gallon 4-6week
7-8week just bud candy 15ml per gallon then flush for 2weeks..

Feeding schedule 2-3 times a week..
Sorry I might sound dumb..

Well in general that is a line of hydroponic products that can be used in soil but not really recommended. Also for the bloom stage you are not planning to add any complete fertilizers just a Macro bloom booster and an additive that is great for helping out microbes and helping the plant go the extra mile but since you are even giving it the basics it needs that extra push may not help.

Also the feeding schedule is depending on a lot of things but basically the health of the plant and how much light it is getting and many other factors like soil health and day and night temps. You can't be effective following some recipe for when to feed. So even if you were planning to use the correct type of fertilizers you would either by overdoing it or underdoing it if you are trying to set up a scheduale now not knowing much about the soil conditions or the pest issues or many other things.

When you say outdoors... do you mean in the ground or in pots outdoor on the patio?

If you want to use Advanced Nutrient products on their website there is a calculator you can use that will help you figure out what the concentrations should bee week to week but again that is for a controlled indoor grow with precise lighting. It wont be the same constant all the time.

If you must use Advanced nutes outdoors you will want the Seni Grow for veg and Sensi bloom for bloom. The nutrient needs change and again Bud candy is not fertilizer and you would be starving your plants unless you are doing this in good soil. Big Bud is some of the nutes but not all of them. MOAB is the same stuff and cheaper.

The real problem with your recipe is the lack of micro nutrients. Not as big a deal outdoors but still the combination is very odd. I think an advanced grower who can read the signs of what is wrong might get away with using just that stuff but a newb may have difficulty trying to starve a plant this way.

If you are doing this in a proper blend with a strong compost at the bottom of a large hole then you don't need to do anything but add water.

I would recommend first getting a good book on growing cannabis.

Your right!! Instead of going crazy and spend crazy amount of money on many advance nutrient and not knowing jack shit lol, ill be growing organic instead.. My plan was to grow outdoor in a 12x15 diy green house with 8 plants(All Clones), 4platinum cookies and 4boss og in a 20gal pot. I'll be using foxfarm happy frog organic soil mix with 50% perlite, worm casting, espoma bio-tone, plant tone.. I also want to use bud candy through out the flowering stage as I heard good result that it produce good flavor and resin. On the av site it say use bud candy 15ml per gallon soo will this work if I was to start light and use 150ml per 20gallon 1-3week then go heavy 300ml per 20gallon 4-6week flowering stage then flush for 2week..

That is not what it meant by the recommendation you are still reading it wrong.

First off every manf. make a molasses by product and bottles it. Bud candy is just one of the more expensive ones but just remember they are bottling stuff that gets thrown away normally and selling it for an arm and a leg. You can make it yourself or buy other brands.

As far as the directions...if the bottle say 15mL per gallon and you are adding 4 gallons of water to the pot that is 6mL of sugar. It is not based on the soil it is based on the amount of water you are adding. The directions are trying to get the water solution being used to a specific concentration.

You can't really overdo Sugars. After a point it is wasteful but you do not need to cut it back to worry about burning or stunting your plants. They do not directly pull up a ton of it and until they start loosing fan leaves in bloom it doesn't really help the plant directly. It does however. help the beneficial bacteria in there that you should be adding. in mid bloom when fan leaves start to not work then adding sugars really helps the plant directly.

You will want to be adding a Cal/Mag supplement, A Silica based supplement and a Molasses supplement if you are running a good soil blend.

Since you are not planting in the ground and are using pots you really will need to follow a more standard indoor feeding program which is fine to go organic but be prepared to have fertilizers handy. I am working towards not using bottled fertilizers and just running a tea I brew. Worked alright last time. But I still wouldn't grow without those 3 additives.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom