Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Beautiful grow Doc. Love the info . Thank you for sharing and I couldn't agree more when it come to the root system. It's the plants supply line and if that isn't beefy you can't expect anything else to be. It's sorta like the foundation of house . I look forward to reading more of your work.
No Pain

Beautiful grow Doc. Love the info . Thank you for sharing and I couldn't agree more when it come to the root system. It's the plants supply line and if that isn't beefy you can't expect anything else to be. It's sorta like the foundation of house . I look forward to reading more of your work.
No Pain

No Pain, You found us...congrats to ya...ya just won the lotto! You have stumbled upon a very cool and special place. growers here leave there egos in there pockets and are welcomed aboard with open arms.
Everyone here shares what they know and learn loads along the way. As growers they are succeeding continuously, as people they are even better. Glad your gonna do some reading...Doc has a few journals on the go around these parts as well, there are a lot of other DBHBB users , who are blowing it away with the "Kit". enjoy your stay No Pain and once again..a warm 420 welcome to ya! :bravo::high-five::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom