Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

Ill be curious to see what you can do Doc...wait, I know what you can grow! Its just a matter if these lights will do what others youve used have done. Maybe we'll see a dramatic difference? If theres anyone on 420 whos produce is top notch consistently, its yours Doc. That being said, the only real difference will be the light.

yours too!!!...and Gts, and Neikos, and Smokeys, and Duggans, and Major and Tavs and Von and many others ..Wait..I see a pattern...What is the common denominator?

Doc's Kit!! :thumb:

They are vegging really well under the goofy blue light! I'll take clones and prune them up in a few days. The stems are nice and strong, as they should be.

So far, so good. I'm also at about half the wattage as the T5 that hung here until recently.

IMG_81801.jpg
IMG_81813.jpg

Mr Myagi: "Very good Daniel-San...First learn balance!!" :)

:surf:

Looks like you are running the 185 watt version. How is the footprint/coverage? Do you agree with the 3' x 3' area? That seems like a weird spec' since the light is considerably longer than it is wide.

Subbed.

Hey Doc! Hope you don't mind me finding a seat on the floor and watching this grow :) Very interested to see how your garden does under these new lights :) subbed :)

I'll watch, like,, duh.:byebye:

Curious, Doc,, why the move to Advanced??

Back
Top Bottom