Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

Re: Advanced LED vs TopLED side by side comparison Hawaiian Snow and Brainstorm

Photo update, call it veg day 4.

They seem to be recovering from the mite spray damage, guess I made it too strong. I just got their 3 gallon airpots that will be final home, probably switch to flower in next week this strain can stretch like crazy in right conditions.

Top LED on left Advanced on right.
DSCN22443.JPG
DSCN22452.JPG
DSCN22461.JPG

re: Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

Prozap guards are safe to use in indoor vegetable gardens , so I'm sure they are safe for marijuana grow rooms. I've used them for 2 years now and have not noticed any taste , smell differences. :)

whether you could taste or smell the poison isnt a good check of how damaging it may be. Its safety seems to be questionable.
Slow-Acting - Scientific American
BBC News | UK | Insecticide ban amid cancer fears

to new set up looks super nice...great job, ill be here for the whole show.

sorry bout last run. shit happens but you learn ALOT!!

Best of luck and good vibes from my garden to yours!!

Looks to me that the Advanced side is fuller. Did she start out that way?

Love the clean up look of the tent. And plants look like they are passed that curling stage.

The advanced side clone maybe a bit fuller, if you look at first pic of new set up it does look a bit fuller, but part of it is different shade of light playing tricks on eyes I think.

The plants are looking better this am too, going to have some curled ends on older leaves still but new growth just has some burnt tips.

I will have to look that up, was only going to use in veg if I did.
Thanks!
to new set up looks super nice...great job, ill be here for the whole show.

sorry bout last run. shit happens but you learn ALOT!!

Best of luck and good vibes from my garden to yours!!

Thank you.

Morning Stumped.

I am moving to a Mars II 1200 for my tent. What distance did you find for light to plant that worked the best? I am setting mine up tonight so will have pics on my 2nd journal. This is going to be sweet as no more fan to the hood of a HID. Plan on putting it on ratchet straps and setting my plastic pan pretty much at the bottom of the tent. When I do move the WWxBB over, I think I will let them veg another 2 weeks before turning the lights to 12/12.

I am so stoked that I could potentially be harvesting in another 70 days.

Thanks for any insight and sorry for the ramblings of an old man.

Maui

Thanks for the great info , I read the last report and its mostly about the toxic doses they gave mice of the stuff , I have a call into the company again to get a guarantee they are safe.

here is a paragraph from the last study, they use these strips in the storage of grains and potatoes .

Inhalational administration —Dogs, cats and rabbits
Dogs, cats and rabbits were continuously exposed to dichlorvos via the air for 8 weeks. The dichlorvos was
generated from two commercial resin strip formulations containing 20% dichlorvos. Mean dichlorvos air
levels ranged from 0.05 to 0.3 μg/L (mg/m3) after equilibrium was reached within 3 days. No effects were
observed on the general health of animals or on electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings obtained from
selected animals of each species. Plasma and RBC ChE activities, determined in blood samples taken
weekly, showed no treatment-related effects. (Walker et al 1972)

One of them has info about horses. It looks like mammals can manage the toxin to a point.

I think it would psych me out to use that agent. I think of MJ like food. I wouldn't feel right knowing that i could have or grow something cleaner. Of course if I had crazy spider Mite Troubles I might change my story.

This stuff called triple threat which consists of predatory mites looks promising if you meet their cultural needs.

I see your point , but they use them for grain and potato storage so they don't contaminate food. the main concern is inhalation hazard , and that's why you cant be in the grow room longer than four hours a day.
I feel better using them than spraying stuff directly on the plants. :)

"for the love of god don't touch this stuff without gloves"

All commodity food stuffs are contaminated to a degree. You'd be eating the remnants of the bugs that the product 86'd. Maybe those bits are harmless but the idea would bust my groove.Contaminated food is enjoyed by millions everyday.

Products that bear urgent warnings are for desperate circumstances in my book. I love telling folks that my produce is grown without any such agents. I'm friends with lots of farmers and food crafters. I'm pretty sure no one would admit to using Dichlorvos.I'm saying I wouldn't knowingly eat or grow food or grass that used it.

I'd be thinking that the safety ranking depended on how much a politician or other official got paid. (like scientific american suggests)

Here's a decent read about the product from a misuse angle.

Re: "for the love of god don't touch this stuff without gloves"

All commodity food stuffs are contaminated to a degree. You'd be eating the remnants of the bugs that the product 86'd. Maybe those bits are harmless but the idea would bust my groove.Contaminated food is enjoyed by millions everyday.

Products that bear urgent warnings are for desperate circumstances in my book. I love telling folks that my produce is grown without any such agents. I'm friends with lots of farmers and food crafters. I'm pretty sure no one would admit to using Dichlorvos.I'm saying I wouldn't knowingly eat or grow food or grass that used it.

I'd be thinking that the safety ranking depended on how much a politician or other official got paid. (like scientific american suggests)

Here's a decent read about the product from a misuse angle.

thanks for the good info :)

Up Potted the two Hawaiian Snow Clones into 3 gallon airpots, from 1 gallon nursery pots. I sprinkled some great white on new rockwool and on the root ball before going into new pots. They are still beat up from mite spray, I think that was it, but seem to be recovering.

I have added some Micro and Bloom to res, as going into transition phase, I need to flip these ladies in the next 5 days or else they get to big.

The root structure was not great and not real white, so I am brewing some more tea for these and everything else...
DSCN22523.JPG

So top LED on left, advanced on right...
DSCN22473.JPG
DSCN22483.JPG
DSCN22492.JPG
DSCN22502.JPG
DSCN22512.JPG

They looking even better this am, powering through the spray damage looks like.

I may have to flip in next couple days, the more I think about it the sooner I think I should flip, they going to stretch like crazy, if growing right.

The Advanced LED is hanging higher in these recent pictures, Was that just for the photos?

Yea they had just been transplanted and the TopLED one got bent over a bit by my arm or something else when moving. They both perked up evenly this am.

Back
Top Bottom