Advanced nutrients feeding?

Funk840

Hi guy's,
I recently decided to try Advanced Nutrients PH Perferct Sensi Bloom A+B with B-52,VooDoo Juice,BigBud and Bud Candy. For the record, I am no novice, just new to Advanced Nutrients. I use ProMix potting soil in 2 gal pots at 25 plants/1000W bulb.
I contacted Advanced Nutrients customer support to ask if their product should be used at full strength with ProMix soil. Not only did they tell me to use it at full strength, they told me that for Optinum Results, I should feed my plants with their product EVERY time I water. I have always alternated fod,water,food,water etc...
My question is, does anyone else use this food every time they water, I dont wanna kill my plants, but I hear AN customer support is the best, why would they tell me to do this if it's wrong?

I typically feed every time.

However it's all personal preference, so it's your call. I think you will be successful either way, honestly.

I'd definitely start off @ half strength.

Thank You for the reply,
I was worried that if I was to feed every time I water, I would encounter salt build up/nutrient lock out.
You have not encountered this problem while feedin with Advanced Nutrients every time you water your plants?
P.S. I am using half strength, was gonna goto full strength at the 3rd week of flower,just finished week one of flower

I feed full strength with every watering. Using soil less medium is no different than hydro. I never understood where this whole "feed every second watering" comes from???.... I don't eat every second day?...

Jonny

just wondering how offten i should feed my plants with bio thrive grow and how offten i should use CaMg+?? its my second grow so i got a bunch of bio products and when should i start feeding my plants?? thank you if anyone could help

My question is, does anyone else use this food every time they water, I dont wanna kill my plants, but I hear AN customer support is the best, why would they tell me to do this if it's wrong?

Know I am a bit late to the party but this might be useful to others.

General rule for all new nutes but especially Advanced. Try it at half strength first if you have any doubt when trying something new. I know for a fact that some strains don't like Advanced. Not sure why but some LOVE it and some just languish and never are really happy. But..

Personally I run Advanced whole line with Connie as my flowering base. I can recommend running most everything every watering but I run half strength on my base, b52, big bud, rhino and over drive when its time. most of the other products like nirvana, carboload, big bud and all of the beneficials like Pirahna voodoo etc are hard to over use in the Promix environment. Most of the guys I know that are running Advanced in a more commercial way do the same. feed 3x a week at 1/4 to 1/2 strength strain dependent.

It does make a difference what this article says. I have tried it in different orders and got best results when following the instructions in the article. I recently got confirmation that this is the recommended way for Advanced according to an Advanced rep.

Good luck man. Happy Harvesting!

Most of the times it depends on the strain. Do as directed by customer support of Advanced Nutrients, you will get the desired results within a short time.

i use half strenght (4ml of each per gallon) especially when adding like 4 -6 different kinds of an. i do grow, micro, bloom, b52, big bud , bud candy, synsizyme, bud x, x factor, bud ignition, carbo load, voodoo juice, pirana, tarantula, nirvana, rhino skin. use black and gold/ fafard soil w/plant sucess (bene bacteria/fungus) sprinkled into soil bags and mixed. i try to follow the schedule as much as i can. i use snow max from humbolt, and floralicious plus for a folair. no complaints plants look and smell great. im growing dakani kush and nepalese haze from centenial seeds. (14 seeds reg. for $75 per strain.) some serious landrace strains from all over the world. id love to grow some etheopian weed next. happy growing.:Namaste:

Your post was most helpful thank you. Registered just now to my first ever forum lol.
Know I am a bit late to the party but this might be useful to others.

General rule for all new nutes but especially Advanced. Try it at half strength first if you have any doubt when trying something new. I know for a fact that some strains don't like Advanced. Not sure why but some LOVE it and some just languish and never are really happy. But..

Personally I run Advanced whole line with Connie as my flowering base. I can recommend running most everything every watering but I run half strength on my base, b52, big bud, rhino and over drive when its time. most of the other products like nirvana, carboload, big bud and all of the beneficials like Pirahna voodoo etc are hard to over use in the Promix environment. Most of the guys I know that are running Advanced in a more commercial way do the same. feed 3x a week at 1/4 to 1/2 strength strain dependent.

It does make a difference what this article says. I have tried it in different orders and got best results when following the instructions in the article. I recently got confirmation that this is the recommended way for Advanced according to an Advanced rep.

Good luck man. Happy Harvesting!

Thank you to everyone participating in this thread, I'm using the full advanced line and have not tried dialing back the recommended dosage. I will try that out over the next few weeks and post my results (if anyone is still following this thread..)

i use grow and bloom Connois. A+B, ,voodoo juice, pirana, b52, big bud , bud candy, Nirvana and Overdrive. Im in week 2 flowering now and I grow under 800w, 2gallon soil SmartPots (i water almost daily). What is the total concentration of connoisseur bloom you would give to every plant all together in a week? If i give lets say for a middle age plant, 3ml/l in every watering there will be concetrated 15ml of A part nute every week+another 15ml from the B part. Aren't 30ml too much for every week? ..how can one plant consume 200ml of concentrated fertiliser in 6-7weeks life span?

Hey, long time viewer, first time poster, but I am also new to the advanced line. I have accumulated so many free product's, which kindve gets me in trouble bc Instead of sticking with only AN products, I am using a few other products, and not using Bud factor X, B-52, Nirvana, Rhino Skin, Voodoo Juice or the final phase. I guess im not really using the full line, but I am using Sensi Bloom A & B, Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Sensezym, Overdrive and Bud Candy. Instead of Rhinos skin I am using Aptus-USA Fasilitator, instead of voodoo I am using GH subculture M & B, I am using Floralicious plus, I make my own tea, and I am using a few Nectar for the gods supplements like their Calcium additive, Bloom Khaos, and Herculean Harvest. During my last grow I used Bloom khaos as a foliar, bud Ignitor the first two weeks of transition, and then herculean harvest throughout the Bloom, which was recommended to me by a local botanist because he said that since the Herculean Harvest had already been digested by an enzyme that the plant would be able to uptake it very easily, but it would also lessen the salinity of the medium. He said that calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorous were by far the most important elements during the first few weeks of flower, and he recommended to stay away from 13/14 PK boosters bc they would Surely lockout other nutrients, and that potassium is much more important later in flower.

He also really liked Humboldt purple Maxx if you had a plant that had purple genetics, according to him Purple Maxx is a plant steroid that also contains the polymer, which makes leaves change colors during fall, so if you had a "purple strain" you would be able to turn the flowers purple, at least hue's of people. Anyways, do you think im alright not going with the Bud factor X, or B52, or Rhino Skin... I generally don't like to mix nutrient lines, especially bc I broke my TDS Meyer, but do you guys have any recommendations? I've spent a lot of money over the past couple years, so I dont want to get cheap Now, but I have the other bottles already, so do you really think the rest of the line is necessary? Or what nutrients have you noticed makes a noticeable impact ... thanks everyone and im glad to be part of the community.

By the way my ladies have been vegging for approximately 6 months, topped along the way, and they need to be watered everyday in 15 gallon pots, im also worried about this stretch and the plant getting too tall. Ekk

I would be worried about the stretch too if I vegged my plants for 6 months, that's a crazy long veg time. In 6 months I could turn over two full crops start to finish from seed.

Plants vegged for 6 months can pull a pound , in the right hands.
Then again 3 month plants can pull a 1/2 lb in the right hands...

I myself prefer to pull a 1/2lb every 3 months.

I am using Advanced nutrients with success , like others I have been feeding at 1/2 strength and watering every day in between.
When they are deep into flower I use at full strength 4ml a liter and water in between feedings.

I am using a nothing special potting mix that does not seem to be excessively nitrogen rich.

for bloom flower Power I use 0-0-4 Terpinator for its potassium and 0-0-17 Bat Guano for its phosphorous + some Bud Candy for its effect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to try 4ml a liter 7 days a week for the last 4 weeks of the Bud cycle then flush it hard for a week before harvest.

If anyone is having trouble with their grow , try the AN nutrients out. they are near fool proof (to a point)

Back
Top Bottom