Advanced Nutrients: Outdoor & Indoor

GL5033

I will be using Advanced Nutrients, can someone tell me what i should buy for
Outdoor & indoor?
i care about quality and heavy yields.

take care

I would save 96% on your nutrient bill and run MegaCrop.

It's easy, only 1 part to mix, and significantly less expensive.

If multiple bottles are the answer, the question was bad. But hey, your money, your decision. Why buy 15 bottles of crap when you can get everything you'll need* in one shot?

*calmag maybe being an exception, but that's the same regardless of nutrient line

I use advanced nutrients PH perfect Grow, micro, bloom. Along with some of the additives like big bud, voodoo juice and b52.

I don’t mind the cost. And it basically sets the feeding aspect to cruise control. PH is always bang on. And I’ve found feeding at half strength works amazingly.

I would save 96% on your nutrient bill and run MegaCrop.

It's easy, only 1 part to mix, and significantly less expensive.

If multiple bottles are the answer, the question was bad. But hey, your money, your decision. Why buy 15 bottles of crap when you can get everything you'll need* in one shot?

*calmag maybe being an exception, but that's the same regardless of nutrient line
So megacrop is the answer? I'm going to look it up and give it a try. Does Amazon carry it? It can be used for veg and flowering?

So megacrop is the answer? I'm going to look it up and give it a try. Does Amazon carry it? It can be used for veg and flowering?

It’s not the holy grail, but it is very, very good. It’s also inexpensive, which doesn’t hurt.

It is a single part nutrient, good for veg and flower. As time goes on, you simply feed a little more.

Direct from their site is best, and you can also read a bunch of information there.

It’s not the holy grail, but it is very, very good. It’s also inexpensive, which doesn’t hurt.

It is a single part nutrient, good for veg and flower. As time goes on, you simply feed a little more.

Direct from their site is best, and you can also read a bunch of information there.
Gotcha, will give it a try. Some are pretty expensive. They have a few different ones on Amazon. Can you give me the name and price of one to get started, so l'll know what I'm looking at spending?

I would chop all that off; however, I have never grown in a grow room. I've been growing for about 5 years, and I'm still learning a lot.

Back
Top Bottom