Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect: Opinions? Experience?

onewarmguy

Has anyone used Ph Perfect from Advanced Nutrients for an indoor soil grow? How did it turn out? Any issues?

Just finished my 2nd grow with them, and I think they worked out. I made mistakes in pruning/lollipopping in keeping my yield a little low, but all my buds have been great. I also used their Bud Candy, B-52, Xtra Cal-Mag, and Overdrive. I think Overdrive was great for mid to near the end of flowering. Sticky and yummy buds in the end. Never noticed any real PH problems, but a few burnt tips in the mid flowering stage. I will say their recommended amount for each feeding was a bit high and would, at max, go about half strength the most during the maturing later stages of veg/flowering. They recommended 32ml for 2G of water, but I think my plants liked it/responded better at half the recommended strength.

I have just started my 3rd grow yesterday and will be using again, but I have also added powdered bat guano and glacier rock dust to my soil mixture. So it will be interesting to see what I will need from A.N. with these extra nutrients already there.

Best of luck with your grow

Thanks EhCndGrower, I'm curious about their claims that I don't have to Ph my water anymore due to the way the Ph Perfect is formulated, has that been your experience?

I never once checked the ph of my water and just took their word on it. Still my plants never really showed any problems with deficiency or over use of a nutrient

Back
Top Bottom