advanced nutrients results vs gh products

2clean

I noticed when using advanced line, the whole plant buds even the bottom..
better structure and stronger .

1.grow 1-advanced used big bud and over drive and carbo load.
2. grow 2: gh with botanicare sweet berry and their flowering boosting additives

I noticed when using gh formula , u only get hard tops but the bottom are like popcorn nugs..

taste: both taste great but the gh grow tasted a little sweeter and better just by alittle..

the advanced plant put out more foxtails, they gh didnt, just concentrated on forming top coloas..

anyone have experience with this or would like to give some input,your input will be much appreciated.

another question is what i can use for my gh grow to make the bottom buds bigger..???

I mix the two together...AN pH Perfect GMB(Grow,Micro,Bloom) GH Floralicious Plus, GH Flora Nectar Fruit-N-Fusion, GH Liquid Kool Bloom...sweet dense dank nugs :)

To make the GH grow bigger I would tuck leaves as best as possible or defoliate. I personally do a MILD defoliation (fan leaves covering bud sites) in flower after stretch, approx. day 21-24 of flower and then a HEAVIER defol mostly all of the (upper 1/3 of plant fan leaves) that last defol sends a surge of growth into the buds.

Tips:

DO NOT:

Sativas generally DO NOT LIKE defoliation - rarely if ever will you have success with this technique on sativas.

NOT ALL PLANTS can handle being defoliated. Start slow, it will be obvious if they don't like it.

If your plants are not in tip-top health, DO NOT defoliate - it will only make them weaker.

DO NOT defoliate within 2 weeks before you intend to begin flowering - this will make them weaker during the initial flower since they need to recover from losing leaves.

DO NOT pick fan leaves that are directly connected to a newly budding site, it slows that new bud site down significantly.

I WOULD NOT defoliate an Auto Flower, some people do it, but I wouldn't since they are on a time schedule and the defoliation takes the plant a few days to recover.

DO:

Use defoliation technique to make plants bushier and more dense.

Defoliate on Indicas and Indica-dominant hybrids, even some 50/50 and 40/60 (indica/sativa) hybrids do well.

Pick off fan leaves that are established with a stem connecting them to the main shoot of at least 1" long.

Be aware that defoliating will slow a plant's growth down, at least for about 3 days afterward

Defoliate fan leaves in flower post stretch - day 21-24 (MILD---fan leaves covering bud sites) and later in flower at day 45-47 (HEAVIER--- upper 1/3 of plant fan leaves, anything below that can be left alone)

thanks for your help. my main concern now is i hope my leaves dont turn yellow by the 5th week.. i noticed thats a common problems with many people, whats the most common problem that causes this..

All i can say is top notch plants stay green till like the last week of flowering.. thats professional..
can i still add nitrogen in my 4th or 5th week if my strain is 8th week??? anything i can add instead of grow..i dont want it growing leaves or anything. i want mines to be green all the way past the 5th week..

So is it possible to add super dank THC crystals to the soil and could it help the plant increase its potency and get more dank?!?? Lol I really want to know!:thanks:

try terpinator
images40.jpg

i did a side by side with a lemon kush plant that though was missing that punch i was looking for and the one with the terinator was hands down the plant with the most trichs and they seemed fatter ..check out a member (sphnx) he has the best looking trichs on the site.

Back
Top Bottom