Advanced Nutrients with coco for AUTOS, Looking for some pro advice & tips please <3

celticlyle

Hey guys I hope everyone is enjoying their gardens during these sad times and doing well.
I have recently decided to get he most out of my VEG tent and thrown in a few autos for a variety of fast finishing auto flowers in between my Photo tent runs, ( I always have spare in my VEG tent so it was a no brainer ) My Veg tent is running 18 ON 6 OFF FYI for realism.
So far got the x4 autos in 8L fabric pots filled to the brim with top quality coco and perlite mix (70%/30%).
Ph-ed at 6.0 and watered (de chlorinated) the pots a day in advance seeds sat for 24 hours in the lukewarm glasses all sank and cracked, I added some white shark to each shallow hole and now and just waiting for the seedlings to emerge...:cheer:.

The main question I have is that I was planning to feed with 1/4 strength (SENSI COCO GROW) advanced nutrient's after a set of true leaves or 2.. And when I seen pistils i was going to start feeing 1/4 strength (BLOOM) advanced nutrient's . I was also going to supplement (CALMAG) Advanced nutrient's BUT I also have bud candy, big bud, b52 and overdrive all from Advanced Nutrients as well so I could add them if required?
I was going to flush a week prior to the end (coco).I have a EC meter and was going to feed to the desired EC .. Any pro tips and maybe ECs to aim for ?

My strains I have chosen are as followed;

-2FASTBUDS- x2 Stardawg FEM Auto - 68 ish days from seed
-2FASTBUDS- x1 Jack Herer FEM AUTO - 63 dsays ish from seed
-THE BAKERY CO.- x1 Bluetooth FEM AUTO 70-75 days from seed

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated 1st time trying autos so I want to nail it 1st time considering how detrimental a stunt can be to the final yield and product etc. I really want to give them the best chance possible, I also hear they are extremely light feeders in comparison to a photoperiod plant..

If you follow the guide you just mentioned and keep the stress on your plant to a minimum (LST at most) you’ll do great.

My grow regimen before trying out DWC (current grow) was exactly as you mentioned above. I had great success with 4 autos in a 4x4 tent using sensi coco.

I would be hesitant on adding CalMag since the coco specific nutes have some extra in it already. But that will depend on your water source. I used dechlorinated tap water and didn’t need to use CalMag at all.

If you follow the guide you just mentioned and keep the stress on your plant to a minimum (LST at most) you’ll do great.

My grow regimen before trying out DWC (current grow) was exactly as you mentioned above. I had great success with 4 autos in a 4x4 tent using sensi coco.

I would be hesitant on adding CalMag since the coco specific nutes have some extra in it already. But that will depend on your water source. I used dechlorinated tap water and didn’t need to use CalMag at all.
Great stuff that is good to hear. I always seem to get a very minor calcium deficiency (purpling stems while looking overall healthy bar a very few minor brow crusty spots on older leaves before being untreated with calmag. It is very much likely I am doing something wrong when using the advanced nutrient's line however this could be down me only doing a really god watering (30% run off) once a day UNLESS the plant is visibly not drinking or by feeling the weight of the pot.
My water when dechlorinated usually sits at around 200 PPM. US.
Were you feeding at around 1/4th of the regular EC you would normally feed at due to them being autos?
Thanks Very much .

Great stuff that is good to hear. I always seem to get a very minor calcium deficiency (purpling stems while looking overall healthy bar a very few minor brow crusty spots on older leaves before being untreated with calmag. It is very much likely I am doing something wrong when using the advanced nutrient's line however this could be down me only doing a really god watering (30% run off) once a day UNLESS the plant is visibly not drinking or by feeling the weight of the pot.
My water when dechlorinated usually sits at around 200 PPM. US.
Were you feeding at around 1/4th of the regular EC you would normally feed at due to them being autos?
Thanks Very much .
At that point in time I didn’t use a ec meter it was my second grow. I fed 5ml/gal of A-B, 3ml/gal of big bud, 3ml/gal of Bud candy.

I now use this chart to keep better track of that info.
DBD2AEE5-31B7-4AA8-A64F-85FB6A1BB0A8.png

Back
Top Bottom