Advanced Nutrients

Pirate

Hey,
Anyone out there ever use Advanced Nutrient line?

They are a lot more expensive but it seems to me they have a wide variety available that works together. I would hate to spend a shit load of money to find out that there is no real difference to the chaeper brands.

I currently us General Hydroponics nutes.

Not to be rude here, but, I'm looking for first hand exerience............NOT an opinion from those that have not used the product.

Anyone?

Pirate:headbanger:

I used it for two grows and compared the numbers from my GH grows.
I had no noticeable difference in size but I think I could have pumped more advance nutes into the plants since plants stayed greener with less yellowing.
I tasted no difference in the smoke either so I went back with GH.
Is it better? Maybe. Is it worth the price difference? Not to me.
Their boosters are good but again know real difference in size.
Hygrozyme is the only booster I have used with tremendous results, roots never looked whiter and healthier and really helps alot for root rot prevention if hydro is your thing (especially eb systems).
I have tried the BC products and FoxFarm too but the GH is juast a better bang for the buck if you grow more on a medium size 12 to 30 plants flowering at a time. Unfortunately ebb systems tend to have rather large resevoirs so for me it just isn't cost efficient. Don't get all caught up in the hype with the cool names and pretty packages. Use your head and your recorded numbers of previos harvests and real comparisons should always be flowered at same heights.

If General Hydroponics answers Big Mike's challenge to a grow-off we could see some real answers to the debate.

Me, I think Advanced Nutrients would win I've always gotten the best results with them.

Check out the video
Kicked In The Nuts!

AN is the best. Not to mention the crap BIG MIKE had to go thru to get these nutes available to the public. The monopoly and conspiracies on nutes manufacturing is deeper than one thinks.

Advanced Nutrients are the best in my opinion, I have been using them for about a month now after switching over from PURE BLEND. Most nutrients manufacturers have had their heads highup DUPONTS/DOWS arse.

BIG MIKE has made an emotional plea to bring these facts to the forefront. He swears his nutes wil out perfrom any others. I beleive it, not to mention, he doesn't try to monopolize the industry.

I will be boycotting other nutes manufacturers.

I can't afford them. I have a small 6 plant personal grow and to use their line correctly would cost me 5 times more than what I use now. Plus I get plenty of product off my regime now so why change? Just so I could have more left over to compost? If I was growing for a co-op or commercially i could see the need for bigger yields and could absorb the extra price. but for a personal 6 plant medical grow...Pure Blend Pro only works just fine for me. No additives, ne extras. Just PBP. Less than $5.00 a month in nutrient cost.

Yeah, I rock Advanced Nutrients too. I like them... but I also like GH. If I had to choose I would choose Advanced just because of the political position they take. The hydroponics world is certainly a bastard industry, meaning most hydro nutrient companies like to pretend that there product isn't being used for growing marijuana (even though they know that 50% of there sales come from pot growers like you and I). Where as Advanced Nutrients has embraced the fact that their customers use their product for growing MJ. They have gotten a lot of grief for this too, and for that reason alone I use Advanced and will continue too. Advanced gives back to the marijuana culture, even if you pay a little more for the nutes I feel like your getting more than just the nutes when you purchase their product. I always feel like I'm helping support their ideas and moral decisions and that's something I care about a lot. I donate donate donate, write to politicians left and right, go to the rally's and marches and when I go to the hydro store I buy Advanced Nutrients and I'm proud of ALL of that.

if you like advanced nutes then you GOT TO TRY HOUSE AND GARDEN! not to downgrade a.n. i definetly agree wit green island on them be MAJOR supporters of the cause.

But on the real i've tried a.n, b.c, dutch master(liquid light hands down is the best, with the help of penetrator)g.h and even some local stores products and i must say
"its all about doing what your happy with, SCREW anyone whos says diff, i definetly suggest house and garden for thier supperior products but i dont just use them,
i use a combo of a few things, this combo has givin me MASSIVE YIELDS, AND I MEAN MASSIVE WITHOUT SUPPLEMENTING WITH CO2"

The benifits of useing just one line is that they have regimines designed for those products, what experiance teaches us is that you and your mind if your confident enough that you can and will come up with what you KNOW is best.

SOOOO before you go and start playin dr. frankestien remember these words "QUARTER STRENGTH"

Yeah, I rock Advanced Nutrients too. I like them... but I also like GH. If I had to choose I would choose Advanced just because of the political position they take. The hydroponics world is certainly a bastard industry, meaning most hydro nutrient companies like to pretend that there product isn't being used for growing marijuana (even though they know that 50% of there sales come from pot growers like you and I). Where as Advanced Nutrients has embraced the fact that their customers use their product for growing MJ. They have gotten a lot of grief for this too, and for that reason alone I use Advanced and will continue too. Advanced gives back to the marijuana culture, even if you pay a little more for the nutes I feel like your getting more than just the nutes when you purchase their product. I always feel like I'm helping support their ideas and moral decisions and that's something I care about a lot. I donate donate donate, write to politicians left and right, go to the rally's and marches and when I go to the hydro store I buy Advanced Nutrients and I'm proud of ALL of that.

kudos to your post! i agree full on, AN is a little black sheep, but well worth it. I am totally glad A N is a sponsor now! Another perspective I have been researching about is about where most of these companies derive their ingredients.

GH: for example was getting their chemicals from DUPONT/dow chemicals, I for one do not support DUPONT since they pretty much snuffed the cannabis movement about 75 years ago. not sure where they get them now. But AN doesn't buy from DOW>

Hey,
Anyone out there ever use Advanced Nutrient line?

They are a lot more expensive but it seems to me they have a wide variety available that works together. I would hate to spend a shit load of money to find out that there is no real difference to the chaeper brands.

I currently us General Hydroponics nutes.

Not to be rude here, but, I'm looking for first hand exerience............NOT an opinion from those that have not used the product.

Anyone?

Pirate:headbanger:

flora nova works great

Flora Nova is a GH product and it is a semi-organic nutrient line. The main thing that people have issues with when it comes to Flora Nova is the fact that they clog pumps and lines rather quickly. But the finished product is quite good, and I can say that from personal experience.:yummy:

Flora Nova is a GH product and it is a semi-organic nutrient line. The main thing that people have issues with when it comes to Flora Nova is the fact that they clog pumps and lines rather quickly. But the finished product is quite good, and I can say that from personal experience.:yummy:

had to laugh at the "semi organic" line........ isn't something either organic or not? Apparantely GH is coming out with an "ORGANIC LINE UP"... gota wonder where these guys get their chemicals?? Also if your a med grower, AN makes their whole line up for "MED GROWERS"... just thot I would toss that in.

totaly agree and can verify this product

well with flora Nova some of the ingredients are derived naturally and some are not thats where I get Semi from. Anyhow Iguana Juice is 100% organic and supposedly a great line as well but Ive never personally used that AN line, just the sensi line and the three part set. And both of those worked great as you would expect from AN.

Back
Top Bottom