Advanced Nutrition Grow-Micro-Bloom

Flexa

Hey guys,

I recently purchased these 3 part Nutes (Grow-Micro-Bloom) however, I'm unsure on how I'm going to mix them, I've taken a look at the mixing calculator New Advanced Nutrients Calculator, pH Calculations, Soil Nutrient Calculators and I know how much I should be using, however, I'm not sure whether or not I add all 3 to a 1L Bucket of water?

Are you supposed to add all 3 at once? meaning 4x3 12ml in total EVERY time I'm watering?

- 12ML Nutes total in 1L? < or is that wrong

Also, how many ML of water should I be using for a 2 month old plant in a 4L pot?

any answers/input is appreciated!:volcano-smiley:

Generally you want to mix al nuits seperately (I.e don't mix concentrates) add one at a time into your watering bucket (atleast half full) and mix.
as far as how much to water thats dependent upon medium, age of plant, pot, heat, etc. When i grew soil I just watered unti some run off. And usually a water feed water feed schedule is utilized in coco/soil. Hope this helps

Generally you want to mix al nuits seperately (I.e don't mix concentrates) add one at a time into your watering bucket (atleast half full) and mix.
as far as how much to water thats dependent upon medium, age of plant, pot, heat, etc. When i grew soil I just watered unti some run off. And usually a water feed water feed schedule is utilized in coco/soil. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info,

So I'm adding 4ML of each to my Watering Bucket, And then I'm watering with this EVERY time? I heard people aren't ever using just water, and they're always using their nutes?

Also my growing medium is Cana Coco profesional +

ive been using the g-m-b for about 3 years now,the only reason i still have it ,is because i bought gallons of it,its ok,but after i"m done,its done.

the calculators on the advance site use way more than nutrients than i have ever found possible,i prefer to use half or even up to 3/4 strength towards the end of flower,never anymore, it seems to burn plants rather easy.My ppm never gets above 1200

one thing advanced doesnt seem to mention is the mixing(ill check my notes when i get home) but you must always add the micro in first,if you dont it doesnt seem to mix if added second or third....IF you use ANY sillica product,IT must be added first,then M-G-B

my sample for 1 GALLON/3.8 litre(for veg)--6ml sillica blast---5ml auqasheild---6ml micro--9ml grow--3ml bloom
(for flwr)--6ml-sillica blast--5ml auqasheild--- 5ml micro-3ml grow-10 ml bloom
plus a couple other flowering additives

sorry I cant help with the coco feed schedule,its the only medium i have not used,yet

Did i read your post correct,that this plant is 2 months old and in a 4 LITRE pot? not gallon?? if so i would think that would be way small for that age of plant,im suprised you dont have rootbound issues.
A pretty standard thought is 1 gallon per month of life,so if veg and flower = 5 months. look at 5 gallon/20 litre pots, bigger roots=bigger fruit

I would do a water feed water feed. Or a flush every 10 days. Or you can wait until you have issues. I suggest atleat one flush before flower. that was just how I did things.

What Nutes are you using? I saw your grow, it's impressive!

Back
Top Bottom