Adventure Into Organics

Always a blessing to choose from variety
I can tell it’s gonna be a homer preemptively
always nice to see someone know what they’re doing :thumb:
happy hump day and cheers PE

Day 43 or 44 since the flip. All is well. My thermometer / hygrometer seems to have shit the bed so the 'zon is gonna get yet another order from me. Didn't get around to checking the seed stash but will this week!

Gorilla Zkittles

Cheese

Pardon the HPS tinted pix. Chugging along Day 49 since flip. Holding steady at 5g MC per 4L water. Starting to get some browning pistils now on both girls. Yesterday I found a pile of aphids on a couple pepper plants I had in the house in another room. Went in panic mode last night, pulled the girls out of the tent and gave them a very thorough inspection. No sign of anything on the cannabis thank F. Needless to say the peppers got taken for a long walk in the woods and only I came back out.

Taken last night day 54 I believe.. Gorilla Zkittles should be ready to chop in about a week by the looks of it. Cheese will be around 2 weeks I'm guessing. I reallllllly should hook up my carbon filter but the neighbours are fairly distant so I'm not gonna worry about it lol.
This morning I started soaking a Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough for the next run, think I'll do just one plant in 5 gallon of coco and veg to fill up the space..

Gorilla Zkittles

Cheese

Back
Top Bottom