Adventures with Kief!

IshmarRodriguez

Quarter.jpg

CrapBarMsg.jpg

Tao.jpg

Nooo.jpg

Mmmm.jpg

Rep points to anyone who can tell me what the top book is in the background of the picture where I am weighing the keef next to my PHX.

Hint: Part of its name is the name of the picture! ***.jpg

Nobody can guess because I zoomed into the picture and noticed there is no possible way it was visible. LOL

I'm sooo high. The book is Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra.

^^Shit, I was just about to say that! ;) ^^

Looks like you had quite a nice evening, all that kief is definitly yummy, enjoy what's left of it!

I've only used .2 kief and I've been high 24/7 since the post.

Going on a cruise to bahamas the 3rd.

That kief extracted by freezing 5gr of bud then using coffee grinder and placing grinded bud on silk screen. I let the silk box also stay in the freezer.

Normally the bud I get is to expensive, but this was some new bc I got from a new dealer. Buds nothing special, and it produces tons of kief.

Hey Ishmar, you should try out my method for making honey oiled buds made from Kief.

I'm afraid I'm not going to have a good enough way to smoke the honey oil, and that it would be sticky and I would waste to much of it. I got a vial of it once before and it didn't last me more than 5 hours. Although I couldn't move!

I'm afraid I'm not going to have a good enough way to smoke the honey oil, and that it would be sticky and I would waste to much of it. I got a vial of it once before and it didn't last me more than 5 hours. Although I couldn't move!
Check out my method on the thread "Honey oiled buds - max potency". My method is quick, simple and not sticky. You smoke the oiled buds the way you would smoke any dank buds. I estimate my oiled buds have a potency of between 50% to 60% THC. It truly is worth a try.

Talking about "Kief" just received my Kief Box from trimmerpro...I am loving it! beautiful manufactured, responsible wood use on this product, nice way to keep my plants. Invite you to do the same.

Check out my method on the thread "Honey oiled buds - max potency". My method is quick, simple and not sticky. You smoke the oiled buds the way you would smoke any dank buds. I estimate my oiled buds have a potency of between 50% to 60% THC. It truly is worth a try.

The thread he mentioned is here:
Honey oiled buds. How to get max potency

Thought I'd post a link since this thread has been revived and the linked one is just as old as the one you are reading (and, thus, probably buried a few pages down).

Back
Top Bottom