Advice about lighting

fuzzy420

hi everyone.

i have northern lights growing. all around the same size. when should i put them in the tent under 600watt hps?

any advice would be great
18623606_1662240594084344_8615062674881311776_o.jpg

Hi Fuzzy, I'm not an expert or anything but this is my experience(and first) so far. I went with a week after germination (I was seeing my second set of true leaves at this point) and had no issues. I use LEDs and from what I've learned is that you will have to look up the distance stated by the manufacturer of the light for the stage of the plant. So far the recommendations for my light have been spot on and only vary a few inches from what others recommendations have been on the forums. By following their recommendations and seeing how your plant responds is your best bet. You should see a very quick response by your plant. Hope this helps.

what is your current lighting?...that girl is stretching way too much...gotta get the light/s closer...if it were me...I would get them in a bigger pot and get dirt up to an inch or 2 from your first leaves...then wait till third or fourth leaves before firing up the big gun...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

its under 23watt cfl at the moment. she was moved to her grow pot today. hoping not to cause any more stress in future.
placed coco up the steam so she is only above the coco by 2 or 3 inches.

What is the maximum temp in the tent with the 600 running? Is it dimmable? How many seedlings and how many cfls? They really do look hungry for more light.

/Obi

What is the maximum temp in the tent with the 600 running? Is it dimmable? How many seedlings and how many cfls? They really do look hungry for more light.

/Obi

the temp is between 75 and 80f in the tent with 500 wight around 3 ft from canopy i only have one in there at the moment that i sprouted from seed northern lights i also have 2 clones gifted to me

Back
Top Bottom