Advice: CBD oil for child foot pain

Hi from QLD, Australia. I'd like advice on the best CBD oil to use for a child in extreme orthotic (foot) pain. I'm only aware of a CBD doctor here who can prescribe it at $400 a bottle. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi Val, welcome to the 420 forums :welcome:

In Aus. (I’m here too) there is not any proper access to products legally, without paying ridiculous amounts of money like that! The black market is one of the only ways to find it - referred to as “accessing compassionate supply” - and can be very hard to navigate. Having said that, look up Greenlight Health Australia. They may be able to help you find a legal alternative and the have lots of the relevant info about the legal situation on their website.

Personally speaking i think the best way to do it is to grow it yourself, but that doesnt suit everyone. I grow CBD dominant plants as well as THC dominant plants and can make custom blends. It took some time to get up and running with it and plants take time to grow, but it is very rewarding.

:Namaste:

I tend to agree with Nunyabiz. Extreme pain typically calls for at least some THC, and when using only CBD oils I’d think you’d need doses so high as to be exorbitantly expensive to keep up with, and then I wouldn’t have much confidence in CBD’s ability to offer timely relief.

CBD taken internally can positively effect inflammatory pain, over time. Add THC to the regimen and you’ll get more immediate pain relief as well as the tamping down of inflammation. Do you have any access to high THC cannabis that could be added to the expensive oil to make it of more use to the body? I’d think a high-THC topical would come in very handy when treating foot pain.

What’s causing the pain, and how old is this dear child?

I hate to say don’t try, if you can afford to pay the steep price. You never know if it’ll work. That’s a lot of money to set out for an untested product, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom