Advice for passing a test with detox drink

hellenkeller

I have two bottles of the stuff detox drinks and have to take a drug test in a few days. I have been off smoking for two or three weeks but I want my chances of passing this test to be the highest possible so would it be more effective to take both bottles before I go or space them out for better results. Or would this just not help at and I should just use one bottle instead? I'm open to pretty much any other suggestions that would help my chances as well haha

If you really need to pass subbing with synthetic would be the best bet.
If you're going to go the detox route just follow the directions on the bottle which usually means drink the stuff first thing in the morning and then drink 36 ounces of fluids.

If you really need to pass subbing with synthetic would be the best bet.
If you're going to go the detox route just follow the directions on the bottle which usually means drink the stuff first thing in the morning and then drink 36 ounces of fluids.

It's for my probation but at a secondary site so I don't think I'd be able to sneak synthetic urine in. But would it help if I drank the two bottles of it I have or would one work fine?

It's for my probation but at a secondary site so I don't think I'd be able to sneak synthetic urine in. But would it help if I drank the two bottles of it I have or would one work fine?
Probably wouldn't hurt but probably won't help. Its mainly the drinking of all the fluids along with the detox drink that does all the work.

Back
Top Bottom