Advice needed on one of my plants

541greens

I have two plants a sativa and indica.
They are in 10gal smart pots filled with ffof and fed ff trio ph'ed water. Im worried because my sativa isnt looking as far along as the indica which i believe is normal? It also has a leaf curling problem freah leafs curling in like tacos.
I have done some research but everyone says different stuff. Will post pics in a few. Any advice is appreciated!

420-magazine-mobile354884769.jpg

This is the sativa.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1744843161.jpg

This is the indica slight taco but i think this one is more of reaching for light.

Usually the taco-ing is caused by high temps. Sometimes it goes along with nute burn but I don't see any of that going on.
Do you know your temps and humidity?

Ok i was thinking that could be the cause maybe, they are grown outdoors in Oregon and we are having a VERY hot summer..
Anything you would recommend to do to keep them cool?

Last week the temps got a little over 100 and the humidity at night time is around 50-70 and with this heat its around 10-30 mid day...

Yeah that would be the cause then. There are quite a few members here from Oregon and I noticed the heat complaints. Major Pita and OlderGrower are two members that come to mind with nice outdoor grows. There are many others. You could look them up. I live way north near Alaska, it's been crazy hot here by local standards but that ain't saying much compared to you guys.
I'm not much of an outdoor grower so can't give you any worthwhile tips. Your plants look healthy though so I think you'll ride it out no problem. Probably there are some things you could do to ease the heat though.
Best advice I can give is to either
- wait for someone else to come along on this thread or
-do a search for those members and ask them how they've been coping. They're helpful types. If you can't find them I'll find them for you easily.

Yeah that would be the cause then. There are quite a few members here from Oregon and I noticed the heat complaints. Major Pita and OlderGrower are two members that come to mind with nice outdoor grows. There are many others. You could look them up. I live way north near Alaska, it's been crazy hot here by local standards but that ain't saying much compared to you guys.
I'm not much of an outdoor grower so can't give you any worthwhile tips. Your plants look healthy though so I think you'll ride it out no problem. Probably there are some things you could do to ease the heat though.
Best advice I can give is to either
- wait for someone else to come along on this thread or
-do a search for those members and ask them how they've been coping. They're helpful types. If you can't find them I'll find them for you easily.

Thank you very much!

This resembles the consequence of excessive heat. At the point when the serrated edges of weed leaves twist that way, it's frequently an indication of heat anxiety from too high temperatures or problem areas.
At the point when the issue is low humidity, the leaf will tend to overlap in the center, similar to a taco. On the off chance that your light is basically excessively close, you can move the bulb facilitate far from these plants and this issue may resolve itself. Nonetheless, these leaves are indicating side effects of heat anxiety, without light push (smoldering/spotting), so it's more probable that the light is a decent separation away and the heat simply isn't being controlled appropriately.
At the point when developing with hot HID lights, great ventillation and a fumes fan will go far. On the off chance that the entire develop zone is excessively hot, you will need, making it impossible to consider venting out all that additional warmth. Having great air development, similar to a little fan in your grow tent blowing over the highest points of your plants, can keep problem areas from shaping straightforwardly under your develop lights.When all is said in done, on the off chance that it's excessively hot for you, making it impossible to be agreeable, it's excessively hot for your plants. :)

Hey right on jimmy! Do any fishing on the rogue? Also whats with that watering setup in that picture?

This is my first time growing completely new to all this, but is it just me or does this afgoo look good already? This one is probably 3 weeks into flowering.

420-magazine-mobile2092007929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097561559.jpg

Looks great! If you still see taco-ing of the leaves now that the temp's are way down, I'd give her a little Cal-Mag and see how she likes it. Mag deficiency will cause taco'd spikey-edged leaves.

Back
Top Bottom