Advice needed re Chemdog strain for cancer treatment

Sourdough

Hi I am UK based and trying to start treating my husband who has advanced prostate cancer with cannabis oil. I am currently researching how to grow cannabis plants and have been given a quote of around £800 to set up a grow room. I have seeds from CBD crew called Skunk Haze that the Spain based seed supplier recommends for making medicinal oil as it has a 1:1 ratio THC to CBD content. I was thinking of making some canna butter to be getting on with treatment while I get the growing sorted out. Someone has contacted me who has access to a strain called Chemdog. They want £240 per ounce for this.
My questions are
1 is Chemdog a good strain for making cannabis oil?
2 how many ounces would I need to make enough oil for 60 grams of oil?
3 Is £240 per ounce a fair price for Chemdog? I was thinking I could perhaps just buy an ounce to make cannabutter while I get on with growing my plants.
The person who contacted me said they had been speaking to someone about my husband and sent me friend request on FB. I see that the hydroponics person who I have been talking to about the grow room is also a friend of the person so I think this is why I was contacted. I trust the hydroponics person so am hoping the person offering me product is genuine.
Any advice please?
Thanks
Annie

So I just had a message by email telling me this question is in the wrong forum. How do I find the correct forum please? Could someone in admin move my post to the correct forum or delete it perhaps? I am new here and would appreciate help. A message saying wrong forum may explain why I've had zero replies but doesn't exactly help really.

Hi Sourdough.

Sorry to hear about your husband.

You can make oil out of any strain.

Google Rick Simpson or Phoenix Tears or run from the cure

You can grow medicine for a lot less than £800

Buy some 30 watt Cfl sticks

and plant a few seeds in a wardrobe or a cupboard

If the seedlings hatch,

tell them that you love them and that you'll protect them.

And put a desk fan in there.

Take some photos of the wardrobe or cupboard and your seedlings

and good people will look at them and give you good advice.

:welcome: to :420:

All plants start small, so we have to start small.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Ricorico, I have looked at Rick Simpsons website and he says I will need a pound of bud to make enough oil for cancer treatment so I guess I will need more than a couple of plants. I was thinking 4 or 6 plants. I don't have much room indoors so was thinking of getting a grow tent to put in an outbuilding. I am not much of a gardener and will be growing in winter so there is a risk of mould if I don't get the right conditions for the plants hence the cost of the set up with ventilation, heating, lights, fans etc etc i think I can get everything for about £600 now. Plus I don't have time on my side so I will be using auto pots and a specific nutrient system to try and get the best results possible. The oil is to make the cancer cells die (apoptosis) not just for pain control. Wish I had known about all this stuff years ago so I would have been prepared. Never mind I can only do my best. I decided not to buy from the person who approached me because they got a bit nasty and sent me a photo of someone in the late stage of cancer to try and pressurise me into buying their product but that would have cost almost £4000 which I don't have. Hopefully I can succeed in growing what we need and I will certainly be loving and protecting the plants :)

Back
Top Bottom