420 Magazine Background

Advice needed

Thread starter #1
Some of the leaves are drooping and some are curling a little on the sides. Is this normal or what could be wrong? They are 9 days old and this is my first grow.
(Picture below)

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
Just give alllllll the details you can.

Medium. Strain. Ph in and out. Nutes. temp. Rh.

That should allow for a decent diagnosis!

Thread starter #3
Medium- sta-green potting mix plus fertilizer. Strain- unknown, Both are the same but random seed. Ph is 6.4 - 6.5. No addition nutrients yet, temp stays around 79-82, humidity is 45% - 55%.

Thread starter #4
Also I did add 10% earthworm castings to the soil, lights are about 6 inches away but they aren't adding heat, I also have a fan on them that I added today.

TheMadDabber

I agree with buds. Be sure there's adequate drainage. And that you are soaking the medium to runoff then letting it dry up to your second knuckle.

TheMadDabber

Drainage is great. I wait until it dries up then water again. I don't think over watering is the problem.
Great news! Seems like your doing e everything right :thumb: they may just need to grow into the soil.... it could be a little "hot" (high in nutrients) and will grow out of its problems. Everything you have posted is done correctly so just hang with them! You got this :high five: