Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fluorescent

• HID

• Total voters

Reapingbuds

420 Member
So I have decided that I will be setting up my 80 x 80 x 160 today I just have I few obstacles to get past first so I need you guys advice.

1# How do I set the fan and filter up cause I’m using it outside of my 60x40x60 tent at the moment.

2# How many fans should I have inside and where would be best to place to install them. I have 3 clip on 15cm 2speed fans.

3# Would my 30cm 3 speed desk fan that has tilt and occilate on it be enough for the air intake through vent hole or would it be be enough hooking up a 15cm high velocity desk fan or option 3 should I use both.

4# how high should my led panel lights be from top of plant I will be using a 55watt and a 45 watt led panel also would it be over doing it if I through a few 15w cfls inside aswel or would it be better to hook up a 125w cfl above with led pannels on the sides I will include pics of my ladies

Attachments

• FEF04DAC-948A-443C-909B-A44673B3B0D4.jpeg
    FEF04DAC-948A-443C-909B-A44673B3B0D4.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 62
So I have decided that I will be setting up my 80 x 80 x 160 today I just have I few obstacles to get past first so I need you guys advice.

1# How do I set the fan and filter up cause I’m using it outside of my 60x40x60 tent at the moment.

You can set it up either inside or outside the tent. The difference is the vertical room you have for your plants to grow. Inside the tent, it will take away about 30cm from the vertical space. See my current and previous journals for two ways of extracting the air from your tent, with an outside filter.

2# How many fans should I have inside and where would be best to place to install them. I have 3 clip on 15cm 2speed fans.
One clip on pole fan will suffice. See my Multi-Strain Seed Run for details on how to convert a low cost oscillating desk or clip-on fan to a pole mount fan.

3# Would my 30cm 3 speed desk fan that has tilt and occilate on it be enough for the air intake through vent hole or would it be be enough hooking up a 15cm high velocity desk fan or option 3 should I use both.
Just leave an intake vent open. The exhaust fan will draw fresh air into the tent.

4# how high should my led panel lights be from top of plant I will be using a 55watt and a 45 watt led panel also would it be over doing it if I through a few 15w cfls inside aswel or would it be better to hook up a 125w cfl above with led pannels on the sides I will include pics of my ladies
Look into getting a good grow light. The minimum I would recommend is the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. Your tent is 0.64m2. You need 300-350W / m2 of the best LED lighting on the market for your tent, or 400 - 450W of a lesser quality. So you need 190 - 290W of light for your tent, depending on the quality. The figures are for what the light draws from the wall, not what the retailers at the big on-line malls advertise. Anything less will result in disappointingly low harvests.

You can set it up either inside or outside the tent. The difference is the vertical room you have for your plants to grow. Inside the tent, it will take away about 30cm from the vertical space. See my current and previous journals for two ways of extracting the air from your tent, with an outside filter.

One clip on pole fan will suffice. See my Multi-Strain Seed Run for details on how to convert a low cost oscillating desk or clip-on fan to a pole mount fan.

Just leave an intake vent open. The exhaust fan will draw fresh air into the tent.

Look into getting a good grow light. The minimum I would recommend is the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. Your tent is 0.64m2. You need 300-350W / m2 of the best LED lighting on the market for your tent, or 400 - 450W of a lesser quality. So you need 190 - 290W of light for your tent, depending on the quality. The figures are for what the light draws from the wall, not what the retailers at the big on-line malls advertise. Anything less will result in disappointingly low harvests.

I just realized I read it wrong it is a 1200 watt led panel

Quantum board is the way!
Do not waste your money for something else.
Just buy 120 or 240W full spec quantum boards. It's more cheap and solid solution than anything else.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom