Advice on building my soil? Have some stuff on hand

kristas08

I've just finished my grow room(shoutout JuanCarlos for the support) and I've got my seeds germinating now. I'm building soil starting with some Root Organics as the base. I picked up some things that were recommended to me but now i'm worried about over/under doing it and wanted to run this by you guys. On hand I have Root Organics Nitro Bat Guano, 2 extra lbs of worm castings, blood and bone meal(which I recently heard some bad things about so i'm debating even using these), some hi-brix molasses, and 2 General Organics products - Bio Root and Bio Thrive. Now I was given a few of these by my cousin and he told me I could return whatever I didn't use to our local hydro store for credit so I have some wiggle room to get a few other things if I need them. I'm going to put my seedlings into my potting soil but I'm confused about when to even start any of these products and how much/how to apply. It seems like the more I read the more confused I become! Any advice is much appreciated...and I don't want you guys to think I'm being lazy I'm really in information overload lol. A member here suggested I follow Doc Bud's High Brix but every source I found on that system had slightly different info. Even if you guys could just put me in touch with ONE reputable source/system/article, I'd be forever indebted. Lol :)

Back
Top Bottom