Advice on Coco Coir & watering

rameraze

Good evening fellow 420'ers.

I am wondering about coco coir and how to water and use the Canna selection of nuits. I have been trying to find some info online but cant seem to find what I need to know. What I am wondering is when it comes to watering, which I believe is pretty much everyday or so. What about the nuits? Do I use nuits everyday in small amounts or just once a week? If anyone has any advice or help on this subject please let me know.

Thank you:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

re: Advice on Coco Coir & watering

I'm using coco and canna full range of nutes always use nutes every feed start of weak and bumb up the amount slowly my grow is nearly done and haven't hit half str of on bottle yet they got a bit of nute burn so just take it slow and if you haven't planted in the coco yet remember to give it a soak in nutes at 1/4 str a&b rhizotonic or if they are baby's and you have canna start that can be substituted for the a&b

There should be some
More info in my journals. Happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm using coco and canna full range of nutes always use nutes every feed start of weak and bumb up the amount slowly my grow is nearly done and haven't hit half str of on bottle yet they got a bit of nute burn so just take it slow and if you haven't planted in the coco yet remember to give it a soak in nutes at 1/4 str a&b rhizotonic or if they are baby's and you have canna start that can be substituted for the a&b

There should be some
More info in my journals. Happy growing .

That is great info. I will take sometime this evening and read though some of your stuff. I haven't started this grow yet I am still trying to get info. The grow I have now is done with coco/soil @ 50/50. They have turned out very nice so far.

THank you so much guys the info is great.

That is great info. I will take sometime this evening and read though some of your stuff. I haven't started this grow yet I am still trying to get info. The grow I have now is done with coco/soil @ 50/50. They have turned out very nice so far.

THank you so much guys the info is great.

No worrys buddy please note itmay differ as your using soil and coco as soil already contains some
Nutes in it were as coco has next to nothing in it so maybe start of very weak I don't have as much knowledge with soil but I'm sure other people will help out on here

420-magazine-mobile18714614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile13550278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile464819246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1721105726.jpg

Here is a few pics of this grow. They are in soil/coco. Strain is pineapple express. Just 2 or 3 weeks away to harvest.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Always use nutes with coco unless flushing, because coco doesn't hold onto nutrients very well. Coco is a very forgiving medium otherwise. From what I have read, you can't overwater coco, so if you are keeping the media wet, that's okay. I have been told not to let it dry out, though, because that can create dead root zone spots.

Some nice big colas you have there buddy ..

Thank you Velk.

I have another question. I am wondering how much of COCO A/B you use every day? If you feeding once a day is something like 1ml/Gallon? I cant imagine that you use 5-10ml/days... EEEKS! Also would making up 3-4 4 Gallon Buckets with water and adding nuits to suit that amount of water?

Thank you Velk.

I have another question. I am wondering how much of COCO A/B you use every day? If you feeding once a day is something like 1ml/Gallon? I cant imagine that you use 5-10ml/days... EEEKS! Also would making up 3-4 4 Gallon Buckets with water and adding nuits to suit that amount of water?

How old are your plants again ram ? And I can only tell you ml to litre if that helps as seedlings I probbably used about 2-4ml to 10l of water then slowly built it up tbh out of all my canna nutes I've used not even half the bottle and nearly completed the grow tell me how old your plant is and I may be able to assist you thurther and a good bit of advice get a 1L bottle of BOOST I made mistake of a 250ml bottle
And I have enough for a few
More feeds if that , with the a and b I pretty much went 1/4 str them slightly more
And more but tbh I'm no were near even on 1/2 str I now use 8/9ml to 14L of
Water .

Happy growing .

I just put them. Into germinate... So 12 hours in seed.... Lol

Liters is ok I can convert. I'm growing blue dream, sour diesel, critical mass, and a new one called Canadian lemon aid. If that helps.

I just put them. Into germinate... So 12 hours in seed.... Lol

That's okay then much Easyer to help with then here's the feed schedule I used to help me out
b505d3bc038a03aee9f893913f155b92.jpg
0b838c2463fe536b0ad774d64a2c068c.jpg
start 1/4 strength from what's recomended and build it up slowly you will be able to tell when to much as the tips will lighten or maybe slightly burn of it does that ease up a ml or so hope this helps let me just update my journal and I'll be back with you broski

Happy growing .

Liters is ok I can convert. I'm growing blue dream, sour diesel, critical mass, and a new one called Canadian lemon aid. If that helps.

Nice selection ! I wanna try blue dream
Watch out with that one it gets massasssssive lol .

Happy growing .

Thanks for the info Velk. I heard that one is huge... I may only do a 2 week veg to try to keep it shorter. There will be a total of 9 plants in a 4x4 tent. It might be crowded.

Thanks for the info Velk. I heard that one is huge... I may only do a 2 week veg to try to keep it shorter. There will be a total of 9 plants in a 4x4 tent. It might be crowded.

No problem bro glad I could be of some help ! When I do mine I think I'm going to do 12/12 from seed lol I think I'll be able to do a max of 3 blue dream they get really tall even for a 2m tall tent as a friend was telling me and the yeild is insane
f197e91db42cea3aef2622622258850e.jpg

What's 4x4 in cm please ? Lol .. my tent is so crowded I need to kill two of them but just. Can't bring my self to do it .

Happy growing .

They will be huge.... DAMN I should have grow less.. Oh well. 4ft is a 122cm it will hold 9 plants....im running a 1000w in there so lights shouldn't be an issue. I worry more about humidity 9 plants will put off alot of that.

They will be huge.... DAMN I should have grow less.. Oh well. 4ft is a 122cm it will hold 9 plants....im running a 1000w in there so lights shouldn't be an issue. I worry more about humidity 9 plants will put off alot of that.

Lol how many blue dreams have you germed? You have a nice sized tent and thanks for converting the size lol you will probbably need to train the f#%k out of it ....... and I have been having humidity problems aswell i need to buy a decent dehumidifier when I have some money have a look for one that takes at least 10l of water a day in moisture out maybe even more to be safe as humidity is worrying me I can't get it below 45%with out running my ac unit but that's to costly and uses more energy than my whole set up .. your gonna pull a ton of the blue dream let alone the rest your not going to be running low on smoke any time soon that's for shore ...

Happy growing .

I have 2 blues going. As for humidity I wouldn't worry to much about 45"°. 40% is the lowest you want it for flower.

I'm actually going to be making alot of canna butter and edibles for ppl. I hoping that once it's legal in Canada I will be able to start a side business selling to dispenseries. Being a chef gives me a slight hand in doing it. So I'm looking to get some trial recipes and perfect them. So far I made some chocolate chip cookies, macaroons, coconut bars, coffee cream and a fee other things. I'm hoping to try some candy this summer. It could be a nice side business.

I have 2 blues going. As for humidity I wouldn't worry to much about 45"°. 40% is the lowest you want it for flower.

I'm actually going to be making alot of canna butter and edibles for ppl. I hoping that once it's legal in Canada I will be able to start a side business selling to dispenseries. Being a chef gives me a slight hand in doing it. So I'm looking to get some trial recipes and perfect them. So far I made some chocolate chip cookies, macaroons, coconut bars, coffee cream and a fee other things. I'm hoping to try some candy this summer. It could be a nice side business.

That's not to bad then you will be able to get inside your tent still then ... I think my hydrometer is a bit off that's why I want it a bit lower ideally I need two in there one for front one for back

And that's why I want to do blue dream for edibles hash and shatter from the leafs and trimmings and then a whole lot of bud to play around with that sounds like a good idea ! Be sure to send me some samples !!!! I love me some cookies oh gawd and some brownies in fact everything your making me hungry .. you should check out the cannabiss cooking thread I'll get you the link I even shared my jerk chicken recipe there haha they lads are gonna infuse the coconut oil with cannabiss oil ! ....

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom