Advice on Coco Coir & watering

I would love to send you edibles. I had one a few hours ago and I'm feeling grrrrreat. I look forward to your link. I should put my coffee cream up there for you. It's kick ass for a wake and bake.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would love to send you edibles. I had one a few hours ago and I'm feeling grrrrreat. I look forward to your link. I should put my coffee cream up there for you. It's kick ass for a wake and bake.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha love the great feels good vibes my bro .. and coffee creams sound nice right about now ! Here's the link for the cannabis kitchen ! Come say hello to everybody !

Happy growing .

Haha love the great feels good vibes my bro .. and coffee creams sound nice right about now ! Here's the link for the cannabis kitchen ! Come say hello to everybody !

Happy growing .

There is no link mate. Can you repost it.

I should send a small update on this. I just recently finished a grow with 100% coco. I did water everyday with the full amounts of nutes. For 9 plants (5gal buckets) I used 2L of water and 50ml each a&b at the beginning and during flower I followed the canna schedule. Yes it was everyday I water them. I do have to say that it paid off and I had no issues at all I also flushed with just water for 10 days at the end. I think one could us abit less nuits. My next grow will be hempy buckets using a small amount organic soil mixed in. I'm thinking something like 70% Coco and 30% soil. I am hoping to just be able to use the canna rhizo, boost, cannazym and pk during flowering. Lots to learn Imo about coco but the end results are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom