Advice on concentrates please

Greetings everybody. Some of you may be familiar with me from the Growers Lounge. For those of you who are not, I am blind and taking on the challenge of growing my own meds. I have also taking advantage of some of the methods of extracting from the flowers.
This board and it's members have been invaluable in providing me with safe ways that are fairly uncomplicated to do, even for a blind person. I do have a couple of questions, however. I used my meds in concentrated oil form. Mostly vaping. I use a pen and cartridges, and I am trying to use my MFLB for both the concentrates and flower. The issue I have come across is this... everytime I try to use the concentrate trays in the MFLB, I can hardly, if at all, get a hit. It works wonderfully with flour, as it does not require visual input to operate. But the concentrates...not hardly. Even with a freshly charged battery and new concentrate in the tree, I get the same result. I am wondering if I am not doing it correctly ? Is there a different technique for the concentrate ? anyone has some advice for me and making this a possibility, please don't hesitate to say something. Thank you all in advance, and may God bless. :circle-of-love: :thanks:

do not mess with a dragon, as you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Nobody? Come on... I know you guys have had at least one or two recommendations. I don't want to be pushy, but this is a fairly important thing as I need to use these methods to medicate.

Do NOT disrespect a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Back
Top Bottom