Advice on Good Indica photo. seeds for indoor growing

indochronic

Helllo 420!!! Right heres another one of my random questions... Im grow autos atm but im not yield as much as i thought or to keep me updated on smoke :roorrip: i was looking to get one photo. plant growing on its own so i can get a nice yield and then top it up with autos. Soooo does any know of Tastie indica plants with nice yield and good to grow indoors?? im using cfl lights an t5s. 400w in total. and if all goes well indoors, ill be growing a photo outside next year :tokin::Namaste: Indo

Skunk#1 & Northern Lights, awesome stuff and should do very well under CFL'S. I wrote a strain review if you need more information on the devastating strain.

:hookah:

I told you the strain you're probably looking for is above. Nothing hardier & mold resistant as Northern Lights and you can't kill a skunk if you tried to.

Great for moderate to colder climates. I had mine outdoors overnight in the rain when I was finishing up & they withstood 38 degrees with no problem. Made them nice and frosty.

:Namaste:

Here is what the SKNL looks like after 17 days of cure. I vegged 35 days and harvested on 52 days of flower.

SKNL11.jpg

nice bud looks tastie :yummy: how much did u yield can u remember ?? and cool, didnt know it would be good grower indoors and outdoors :) i was gonna look around the net and see if i can find other nice indica skunks and i came across Green house seeds big bang as a non auto. and its looks nice just has el nino added :) and big bud auto world of seeds or afghan kush ryder :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom