Advice on grow setup

dan80

Hi Guys

I'm after some advice on a grow setup i am building.

My goal is to produce at least 50 oz per harvest.

This is what I am thinking for this setup,

Grow tent - 120 x 240 x 200... with all accessories inc nutes.

Lighting - Budmaster 2 LED Lights - either 4 x 675-XG or 2 x 1200XG or i may go for fero lights still need to look into it.

Strain - Thinking either barneys critical kush or i have seen the think different auto produce a lot of yield per plant. (which would be best suited for bigger yield? - or does it matter)

Growing media: Soil

I want no more than 20-25 plants in the tent.... i think the tent space i am considering should be capable of that.

So looking at this, what would be the best option for the lighting, the 4 675s or the 2 1200? I was thinking the 4 675s for more light spread?

Also would like some advice on which might be the better strain to grow? And could i achieve at least 50 oz with this setup... i am assuming yes if i can aim to target 1GPW.

Hello

I would suggest 4 lights rather than two big ones so you can cover "a little" more area... no idea if you can hit your goal. Shit happens, you could get wiped out by bug, mold or worse so don't count your buds before they are dry in a jar.

I wish you luck trying!

ahhh buckshot, i've looked at some of your posts, i went through your led grow journal actually... good job with that :) how are you getting on with LED these days? still using them?

yes I agree with buck go with the 4 better spread
im not a soil guy so id say faster bigger yield with hydro too if its indoors

ahhh buckshot, i've looked at some of your posts, i went through your led grow journal actually... good job with that :) how are you getting on with LED these days? still using them?

Oh yes still using LED and the results are in my journal below :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom