Advice on harvesting bonsai’d plant

Blazedgirl679

Hello!

I’m a first time grower and I accidentally bonsai’d my plant! I’m just looking for some advice on how to harvest my plant. There isn’t much of a bud there. I’ll include a photo of it from last week (now all pistils brown) and I’ll post a picture of it now when I get home in a couple of hours.

Basically, it’s quite small so I don’t know whether to prune the little leaves attached, or will that be part of the bud? How will I approach it I’m kinda gutted the buds have developed more but I guess this is my first grow so I can only learn from this!! Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
60DB8D2C-129F-44D1-B83C-A8DFED9B2809.jpeg

Okay, this was last week I think! All the hairs are brown now! I’ll post a picture later because im not home atm, so I’ll compare!
Thanks!

Regardless, if its the same plant as this 1st photo. Its not done yet.

19 degrees is a good "lights out temp" but lights on should be in the 70's ideally. Don't sweat that small detail at this point. A slight increase in temp would be beneficial but not mandatory by any means.
Your plant looks very healthy. Your doing great! If possible could you post a new photo of how she looks now?
Do you happen to know what date you switched the lights to the 12/12 schedule or is this an auto?

19 degrees is a good "lights out temp" but lights on should be in the 70's ideally. Don't sweat that small detail at this point. A slight increase in temp would be beneficial but not mandatory by any means.
Your plant looks very healthy. Your doing great! If possible could you post a new photo of how she looks now?
Do you happen to know what date you switched the lights to the 12/12 schedule or is this an auto?
Thank you! I want to try maximise my yields so I may try increase temps a little!! They’re autos (auto Daiquiri Lime) so I haven’t really done anything with lighting, but I know they started flowering stage around the 22nd of July. They were in veg for , what felt like, a loooong time! I live in a cooler climate (also illegal where I live ☹️) so it’s difficult to progress with these limitations in a small amateur grow.
Maybe I’m just too impatient, but I thought they would be further on by now!

Thank you! I want to try maximise my yields so I may try increase temps a little!! They’re autos (auto Daiquiri Lime) so I haven’t really done anything with lighting, but I know they started flowering stage around the 22nd of July. They were in veg for , what felt like, a loooong time! I live in a cooler climate (also illegal where I live ☹) so it’s difficult to progress with these limitations in a small amateur grow.
if you do.autos the 2nd time around I suggest planting right into their final pot

Thank you! I want to try maximise my yields so I may try increase temps a little!! They’re autos (auto Daiquiri Lime) so I haven’t really done anything with lighting, but I know they started flowering stage around the 22nd of July. They were in veg for , what felt like, a loooong time! I live in a cooler climate (also illegal where I live ☹) so it’s difficult to progress with these limitations in a small amateur grow.

Yes, the first grow seems to take an eternity doesn't it lol. I know what you mean. If you feel they started flowering on the 22nd of July then you no doubt have a few weeks to go. I flipped my photoperiod plants to 12/12 on the 23rd of July so I am about 8-10 days behind you in flower I would say. That being said I am just entering my 4th week of flower and you should be well into your 5th. You still got a few weeks to go. Are you feeding bloom nutes?
It's never too late to start a journal and that will hold all your previous questions and leave a track record of what has been taken place over the grow period. This in turn helps us provide more accurate advice suited to your grow. Also it saves you from repeating yourself every time someone asks you the same question you previously answered in another post.
Food for thought... Happy Growing :ganjamon:

Yes, the first grow seems to take an eternity doesn't it lol. I know what you mean. If you feel they started flowering on the 22nd of July then you no doubt have a few weeks to go. I flipped my photoperiod plants to 12/12 on the 23rd of July so I am about 8-10 days behind you in flower I would say. That being said I am just entering my 4th week of flower and you should be well into your 5th. You still got a few weeks to go. Are you feeding bloom nutes?
It's never too late to start a journal and that will hold all your previous questions and leave a track record of what has been taken place over the grow period. This in turn helps us provide more accurate advice suited to your grow. Also it saves you from repeating yourself every time someone asks you the same question you previously answered in another post.
Food for thought... Happy Growing :ganjamon:

Yeahh it’s drags!! Just wanna get to the end stage!! So much fun growing, wish it was legal here!

Ahh okay, yeah I’ve been giving them biobizz nutes. I’m on the bloom and top max nutes! This strain is quite sensitive so I’ve not been giving loads as I’ve burnt one really bad.

I didn’t know I could do that!! I’ll maybe start that when I get home!

I’ll also post a pic of my plant now when I get home!

I'm growing Auto's. On Day 85 & still have at least 2 weeks to harvest the 1st 2 plants & 4 weeks to harvest the other 2.
Auto's can take 8 - 15 weeks. Yours are getting frosty but still have a long way to go. There are no limitations to what you can grow if you have a room to do it in. This is 4 Auto's in a 5' x 10' tent.
GEDC5554.JPG
GEDC5556.JPG

Back
Top Bottom