Advice on Moving from Outside to Inside

Cannabliss89

I have 2 girls that have been vegging outside in pots for the last few months. They are gearing up to flower and I need to move them inside into a tent under an LED. I know moving from outside to inside isn't recommended because of pests, but I have to do it.

What would you do to ensure all pests have been eliminated before entering the tent?

I'm not super worried about bugs on the leaves, I plan on spraying with monterey garden insect spray and/or with green cleaner. Maybe I'll mix a little of both. But my biggest concern is insect larvae in my soil. How do I kill it without killing my microbes as well? I've heard people water the soil with some diluted Hydrogen Peroxide, but that will kill anything good living in my soil also. Is there a way to kill the bugs and save the microbes? Or do I have just kill everything in my soil? Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe a root drench with the monterey? I'm not sure if it will kill the microbes, but they certainly would have a better chance than with peroxide.

I've done root drenches with the monterey in coco before, but it was sterile hydro so I wasn't able to figure out if it affects microbial life or not. It is omri certified, so it's got that going for it too.

Back
Top Bottom