Advice on strangeness after smoking (Worried)

jamesvr6

Hey everyone, hope you are all well.

Just a bit concerned so thought I would see what you all thought.....

Bit about me; Been smoking for 15+ years. Tend to smoke joints and have a few every day. Normally crappy dealer weed I am smoking but have been all over and had many different types - been to Amsterdam 7 times and nearly smoked them dry if you know what I mean :blunt:

Just harvested my first ever grow - White widow and Northern lights (Check out my journal if you like) Been drying nicely over the last couple of weeks. Sunday had a few drinks and a nice fat j before went to bed - nothing out of the ordinary at all. I did smoke my harvested crop. (not sure which one as they all got mixed up during the grow!) Monday woke up really dazed and confused - more than normal. Vision was blurred, head was very weird. Could not focus very well and was wobbly on my feet. I was really worred as I had never felt like this and thought something really serious was happening to me. Called my Dr but could not see me till end of the day so went to A&E to get checked out. Done loads of checks and was told I was fine. I did not feel confident driving so did not drive and just rested at home. Had a j in the evening and i was still feeling the same. Tuesday get up feel a little better, had a cigerette and my head felt the same as monday. Did not want to drive to work so got a lift. Head felt fuzzy all day. (The best to describe it is if someone woke you in the middle of a real deep sleep and you feel all dazed and confused - not quite sure of anything?) Did not drink monday or tuesday. Wednesday felt the same and felt worse again after a cigerette. Drove in the evening as I had an appointment ( I am a financial adviser) The sun was soo strong in my eyes had to wear glasses - 6pm not really that bright at all. Got home and felt really tired eyes hurting. Thursday wake up same, slightly worse after a cigerette. (I am now thinking smoking may be the problem but think that can't be the reason) Went to the optician to have an eye test, told him I was a bit worried and he did a really thought check and said I was fine. Went to see my local GP in the evening and he did a blood sugar level test and had a look and said I was fine. Did not smoke on wednesday night. Thursday night I had a drink and some fags in the evening. Had a j rolled with a filter before i went to bed (never normally do that - use a filter) and did not feel that bad. Friday wake up feel similar did not smoke a fag and generally felt okish but could still tell I was not 100%.

Got home this afternoon, probably feeling the best I have all week. Had a j and I now feel like i did at the start of the week.

I am now resiging myself to the fact it could be the weed. But I don't understand as I have smoked many differing strengths throughtout my life time. Coul I have grown something that is a bit fucked up?? Has anyone ever heard of this or come across anything similar??

Please I would appreciate any help or comments! :smokin:

some strains will be more potent than others and will knock you on your ass for a while. I know this one strain i smoked, blue moonlight, I would feel the same as you described in the morning.. If I drink anything and smoke it, I was wrecked for much of the day. Alcohol and weed mixed really can get you feeling bad.

Once you get used to it, the effects won't be as bad. I would just try smoking smaller joints or use a pipe and see if it affects you differently.

Appreciate your comments:thumb: I will give the pipe a go. I was kinda thinking it may be something like that, just a little shocked bearing in mind the delights Amsterdam has to offer :lot-o-toke:

Appreciate your comments:thumb: I will give the pipe a go. I was kinda thinking it may be something like that, just a little shocked bearing in mind the delights Amsterdam has to offer :lot-o-toke:
yeah i thought about that too, as they have some killer weed.. But I also noticed that even homegrown mid grade weed got me higher than some of the high quality bud I had gotten because I dried and cured it properly. It could just be you grew some top notch stuff.

Good point - although mine has only been drying just over a week and a half, maybe you are right and its just killer weed!! Just never felt like this before!! I mean to still be feeling stoned effects 2/3/4 days later.......My mate came over the other night and he said he went to order a pizza after and thought he was going to fall over whilst ordering and had to go out for fresh air!!

I am not sure of your age, but you do change with age (hate to say that).

I find that when I drink I smoke more too. I have gotten pretty ripped because the alcohol effected my decision making and I smoked a lot more than usual.

i was sitting in a quary with a frind of mine god rest his soul. he turned to me and said hey k, you ever get like really paranoid when you smoke? i was like fuck nah dude, never.
like a month later, id freak out every time id smoke. i kept thinking i was losing shit. cops knew i was stoned, everyone would know.
so one day i just said to my self, fuck the world. i have every right to smoke a big fat fatty and go eat and enjoy it. its a free country, once i told myself that a few times i actually believed it and now i never get p noided.

i was sitting in a quary with a frind of mine god rest his soul. he turned to me and said hey k, you ever get like really paranoid when you smoke? i was like fuck nah dude, never.
like a month later, id freak out every time id smoke. i kept thinking i was losing shit. cops knew i was stoned, everyone would know.
so one day i just said to my self, fuck the world. i have every right to smoke a big fat fatty and go eat and enjoy it. its a free country, once i told myself that a few times i actually believed it and now i never get p noided.
yeah this used to happen to me. I only get anxiety now if I'm in a big crowd trying to do something.. then i just focus more on what im doing and it goes away.

What your experiencing is the love and good vibes you placed into that weed. You work hard to grow your ladies, every day checking them, loving them caring for them. While to you eyes all your giving them is water, food and light your giving them much more. Your giving them love, your giving them a piece of your spirit. so when you smoke them, share them your not just smoking a plant with pyscho active chemicals. Your smoking all the love, hope, joy, excitement that you put into them. Imagine all the time spent and all the love poured on to those plants over the course of their lifes, now imagine all that rushing back into you when you smoke it. Damn right its gonna knock you on your ass.
:smokin::hippy:

Look people I really appreciate everyone's comments but this is the thing....As I said I would say I am a pretty hardened smoker and this stuff just blows my head off...It sends my vision really strange, can't focus very well. Makes my eyes really close up and I look really really stoned to my friends....But it's just not that great a feeling - I seem to get no head stoned if that makes sense.

Any more thoughts? Can I do something and turn it into something else - like the whole lot into hash, would that change it slightly? Anyone?

Appreciate all comments!!

:thumb:

Have you tried smoking someone else's weed to see if you get the same effect? Might want to do some experimentation to see if you can pinpoint the problem! :peacetwo:

Wow, that's really quite the mess you got going on there. Have you tried taking just one or two hits instead of smokin a whole J... I know right?
Anyways, I hope you figure this out, it would be a drag if you were having a bogus reaction to your own stash!
Best of luck to you m8

Back
Top Bottom