Advice & Opinions Wanted

social suicide

420 Member

I live in Australia and have the perfect backyard for growing in full sun. I imported ' Tutankhamen auto feminised seeds", popped them in january ( middle of summer ) and have them in a 7 gallon pot, the soil is directly from my chicken pen ( its amazing soil ) So we are now into winter and the last remaining plant doesnt look finished to me......the photos are of the last plant.
Can anyone here give me an opinion on what stage the plant is at, is it ready?, there are no amber trichomes but plenty of red hairs. The plant looks very frosty with crystals. Over all the plant looks very healthy but its started to be affected by the cold weather.

Nice looking plant! :welldone:

From the looks of it, I'd say she's still got at least 3-4 weeks left.

This bud looks pretty immature:

full

In the other pics, you can see more of the pistils are browning, but when ready, they should basically get enveloped in the bud:

full

Do you have someplace you can keep them warm for the next few weeks? If nothing else, try placing it next to the house at night. The home can absorb heat during the day and act as a "heat sync" at night. You can also try covering the top of the soil with some blankets, etc.

Goodluck with her - she's a great-looking plant! :goodluck:

:Namaste:

K

I live in Australia and have the perfect backyard for growing in full sun. I imported ' Tutankhamen auto feminised seeds", popped them in january ( middle of summer ) and have them in a 7 gallon pot, the soil is directly from my chicken pen ( its amazing soil ) So we are now into winter and the last remaining plant doesnt look finished to me......the photos are of the last plant.
Can anyone here give me an opinion on what stage the plant is at, is it ready?, there are no amber trichomes but plenty of red hairs. The plant looks very frosty with crystals. Over all the plant looks very healthy but its started to be affected by the cold weather.

Dude you are lucky to be able to grow like that in the outdor. Always beautilful weather.
:)

Back
Top Bottom