Advice or Comments Needed

Watsup just go to settings all the way to the top right and click on it when the new page pops up on ur left look where it says setting and u will c where it says edit profile pic and u can upload a photo there

Ahh nice one thanks bro! have you managed to upload the pics from your grow yet?
you a first time grower or just new to this place? I am new to this place and a first time grower im into the first week of flowering with one of mine :) cannot wait!!!

Screenshot_2014-06-05-12-16-55.png
Im new to.this I just got it today bro I haven't got to flowering yet but shes 12 days old

She looks healthy to me, is the leave's underneath slightly yellowing?

the first 4 weeks are really slow in terms of progress you have to be patient i found this out the hard way :p.

yeah thats what they look like when they first emerge, they will eventually stretch out and look more like regular leaves in a few days.
your first leaves will only have one blade, the second set will have usually have 3 blades and the next 4 blades and so on and so on untill you end up with the traditional canna leaves we are all familiar with will form!!.

are you growing inside or out?

Back
Top Bottom