Advice - Outside grow in south Spain

Davie

I'm moving out to Spain to work on a new home my mums just bought and I'm going to grow a few plants and need some advice I'm from Scotland and our weather is shit and not ideal to grow in but the weather in the south of Spain is good most of the year so I'm going to give growing outdoors a bash so any advice on seeds or little tricks anyone knows would be grate thank you in advance guys / girls

Welcome Davie!!

Hi Davie! Welcome to 420! Never been across the pond myself to check out Europe. But it's certainly been a dream of mine.

I don't grow outdoors myself. But I know a number of incredibly motivating members that do grow outside and their masters of their craft.

I think you're going to fit in well and I look forward to getting to know you better!

With love,

:welcome: Davie, you've come to the right place!

I know we have some members from Spain. If you can track one or two down they might provide useful info about what's available (for soil, amendments and ferts) in Spain and point you in the right direction.

Since you have a house project to keep you busy, you might want to consider trying to build 'super soil'. It's a super amended and fertilized soil mix that once you plant in it, all you do is water.

Huh, I'm at 36*N Latitude (in the US), which is equivalent to the southern tip of Spain. I like it here at 36 ;) Here's what 36deg N Lat cannabis looks like in ground...

DSCN022912.JPG

alot of good growshops in spain :thumb: lots of social clubs so lots of people with knowledge!!! and breeders and so on......
success :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom