Advice please? First indoor grow problem

Paint

Had to go out of town for a few days and had to leave the babies alone...when I got back I came home to this...
DSCN52252.JPG
DSCN5217.JPG
DSCN52181.JPG
DSCN5224.JPG
DSCN52222.JPG
DSCN52211.JPG
DSCN5215.JPG
DSCN52121.JPG
DSCN52132.JPG
DSCN52141.JPG
DSCN5208.JPG
DSCN52111.JPG
DSCN52161.JPG

The PH of the solution got just a little high in my absence in the low to mid 7 range but has been corrected, I thought it might be having the lights too close (LED 300w and CFL 256w) within 12 inches from the top of the plants...moved the lights up to about 20 to see if that helps...any more suggestions? I would really like to keep these growing! Thanks!

Re: Advice please? First indoor grow problem....

Ah, those don't look too bad at all - I think you made the right move moving the light up. What are the temps in there?

Ah, those don't look too bad at all - I think you made the right move moving the light up. What are the temps in there?

At the top of the plant, right at 70/72 degrees now that I moved the lights up, before I moved them it was running about 10 degrees higher....

As the pics show, most of the problem are on the older leafs that seem to be catching more of the light. The leafs under the canopy look healthy as can be with no brown on them at all...

I noticed on the affected leafs that in the areas where they were shaded there was very little of the brown discoloring...thats why I thought it might be that the lights were too close for too long...

That looks like a combination of PH stress and Phosphorus def.

Im assuming when you corrected your PH levels you did it in one leap as opposed to slowly lowering it?

Im assuming when you corrected your PH levels you did it in one leap as opposed to slowly lowering it?

I took care of the PH level over the past couple of days going about a 3rd of the way each time...tonight I am noticing that the leafs are not as droopy, kind of perking up! Hoping that the worst is over...thanks!

Anytime man. If you ever have any questions or problems feel free to send them my way either in my journal or PM.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom