420 Magazine Background

Advice Please

Nikolaos

I've had this bubbler for years and now its shooting water back at me even ifi barley fill it..i tried boiling water..im thinking theres a lot of resin and i may be inhailing to long? its getting annoying cuz it keeps getting my majestic buds lol all wet :/ .. ?
bubbler15.jpg

David Bowman

Re: please help

If you think resin is obstructing your bubbler, let it sit in some isopropyl alchohol, the higher percentage the better (I use 91%), for a while to loosen up the resin. Agitation or a small soft brush can help with the removal of stuck on resin. Don't not use isopropyl alchohol on wood or any painted surface, just glass, metal and plastic. Cleaning the bubbler on a regular basis can help to avoid issues in the future.

Nikolaos

Re: please help

If you think resin is obstructing your bubbler, let it sit in some isopropyl alchohol, the higher percentage the better (I use 91%), for a while to loosen up the resin. Agitation or a small soft brush can help with the removal of stuck on resin. Don't not use isopropyl alchohol on wood or any painted surface, just glass, metal and plastic. Cleaning the bubbler on a regular basis can help to avoid issues in the future.

so idk what isopropyl alchohol is..is that rubbing alcohol ? Boiling water wont do it? because i wana smoke the resin, but not if its been soaked in isopropyl alchohol

Dennise

I don't agree. I have been smoking the grunge out of my bong for 40 years. When ya run out of bud it works great and I have gotten stoned to the bone on it many times. If you have a head or smoke shop any where near you they have stuff called grunge off and it works great...........:circle-of-love:

Dennise

Well so would I but when that's all ya got that's all ya got. Will admit since I started growing my own I haven't had to worry about it so I have stopped saving it......:circle-of-love:

Top Bottom