Advice Please

Nikolaos

I've had this bubbler for years and now its shooting water back at me even ifi barley fill it..i tried boiling water..im thinking theres a lot of resin and i may be inhailing to long? its getting annoying cuz it keeps getting my majestic buds lol all wet :/ .. ?
bubbler15.jpg

Re: please help

If you think resin is obstructing your bubbler, let it sit in some isopropyl alchohol, the higher percentage the better (I use 91%), for a while to loosen up the resin. Agitation or a small soft brush can help with the removal of stuck on resin. Don't not use isopropyl alchohol on wood or any painted surface, just glass, metal and plastic. Cleaning the bubbler on a regular basis can help to avoid issues in the future.

Re: please help

If you think resin is obstructing your bubbler, let it sit in some isopropyl alchohol, the higher percentage the better (I use 91%), for a while to loosen up the resin. Agitation or a small soft brush can help with the removal of stuck on resin. Don't not use isopropyl alchohol on wood or any painted surface, just glass, metal and plastic. Cleaning the bubbler on a regular basis can help to avoid issues in the future.

so idk what isopropyl alchohol is..is that rubbing alcohol ? Boiling water wont do it? because i wana smoke the resin, but not if its been soaked in isopropyl alchohol

Back
Top Bottom