Advice please

@Kismet do you have the infinity online fan or was it mikesm420 which i don't think hes on here anymore I believe I got the 8 inch might be the 6inch but came with LCD screen controller and I can connect a 2nd one to it without having to buy a 2nd LCD screen but I dunno if they operate separately or off the same thermometer so it would be adjust speeds to the tent the meter wire is in or do they operate separately so I can have one on one tent and the other on my other tent. If anyone has one of these plz let me know.

Well learned something when taking pictures with your fine with a new quad make sure u use two hands and don't drop it on the sting u are using bc it broke the branch at the split last time no different then supercropping I pulled it back together may take a few days but usually heals its definitely not as withered as it was this morning hopefully I'm able to save the node other wise I only have 3 on that 1 . It did last time when I lst too much and weight of bud started splitting the plant I braced it with some short cut to size small aluminum pipe and just taped it up about after a week removed it and it healed it self. Like I was saying earlier like when I thought I super cropped too much or too hard, but almost over night bounced back, so other then that is my only worry right now and curious to see if this Skywalker comes back from the dead a 3rd time, it's back standing lost most its leaves bc they dried out but like I said it's back standing stem looks fine color can tell its alive and can see the smallest parts of new green I'm just not sure after looking prolly 99-100% of its leaves hows it goin to collect enough light to be able to produce the energy to continue back growing

@Emilya or @Pennywise and who ever is good at it or practices cloning. The plant u topped after 6th I think would be a good candidate to take a clone or 2 right? Was told the branch must have 2 or 3 nodes cut off 1st one close 2 the 2nd one at 45 degree cut trim all the leaves off second node bc theirs cells in that part of the plant that how to say encourage rooting it's like in the wild if it where to touch the ground would take root and make 2nd plant, then was told to trim fan leaves and 50% of the other foliage and on the rooting cut end cut like cut length size like a + and u can place a toothpick there or w.e u wa t to get to split in into 4 that way you have more surface area resulting in more and quicker rooting. Then they put in plugs with just spring water some say rooting formula in a guess aeroponics system? One has one that had like sprayers or misters, also heard people just doin it with mini dwc kits. So tips plz and which way it easiest most successful way to do with our spending alot of money. And confirm branch size plz is it length how many nodes I dunno.

Emilyas bubbler cloner is probably a shortcut too. I clone old school.

@Kismet I remeber the 1st time u tried str8 perlite looks like that's all u use now. And what do you use for pots the like soft grow bags? And u just water daily with ph balanced fresh water and u feed once a week, pour until about u have 20% run off right? When u clone about how long does it take before u start getting roots? And u said old school method didnt really tell me what that is or what to do just showed me pics

@Kismet I'd rather have lights too and I got the v1 550 now I dont use my t6 as an exhaust to pull air thru my filter I got one of the iPower blowers with control nob it moves prolly double the cm so better when I have I think a 20×10 or 22 of 24 inch long can I forgot which I got but that have that at one set speed. But the intake infinity as a thermometer wire I ran around one of corner poles of the tent and ran it to the top it hangs like 3" from the top and heat rises so I have it on think lvl 5 but if temperatures get higher then when I have it set it kicks up a lvl up to 10 until temperature has dropped can also do if it gets to cold or humidity gets too high and or too low. So in bottom of tent have a weather meter tells me temp and humidity on floor of tent and look at LCD screen for top temp. I know u can just buy think its called a7 same fan minus the LCD because u can hook up 2 to it but I was wondering if can control them separately so have one intake where it's not and hook up other one for flower tent but doesnt so would have to be on same system. This go around I'll get a cheap intake and exhaust prolly get a smaller can and put one I have now in flower tent if veg tent needs at all, 1st grow was full cycle in there. And later on get like the t8 for flower tent just bc where I live our winters are lows of 50s in the 40s if were lucky and high of 78 during our coldest time of the year. So my house ac stays at 74 during the day and 70 at night but during day tent can reach 82 degrees fan kicks up and sitting comfortably at 74 degrees right now at 546pm and its still 85 degrees outside right now with humidity feels like 91

Use any container that holds water then drill a hole a couple of inches from the bottom for a reservoir and viola hempy pot. Water til the pot pees and done. It's technically a passive hydro approach.
@Kismet I remeber the 1st time u tried str8 perlite looks like that's all u use now. And what do you use for pots the like soft grow bags? And u just water daily with ph balanced fresh water and u feed once a week, pour until about u have 20% run off right? When u clone about how long does it take before u start getting roots?

You could use produce bags from your local produce dept. Acts like a humidity dome. Then once they root in 10 days or so let them out of the bag.

@Kismet i was goin to grab a bag just to try it from walmart but it was made by miracle grow so had nutes so didnt get. But im behind i need to do 2 water changes like 4 days over due so looks like its having nute deficiency and another dunno if both are the one that needs new feeding. But my new tent came in i thought it was 6x6x6'11 its 80"×80"×78" so its like 6.5x6.5 so has pole right in the middle cant hang my light in the middle and put right in middle like i wanted but ill make it work. Anyways there looking good besides the blue dream that i dropped my phone on of the quads well it did heal but its like stunted its growth ill show pictures later but should i give it time or just remove it. Other then just the deficiencies and that branch other then that look pretty well not i i do notice leaves getting lighter almost yellowish again ill have to show u but if its nute lock i wanna catch it early.

And i leave for vacation on the 23 until 30th what do u guys do if u dont have someone dependable to come make sure ph is adjusted and fresh water is added as it evaporates. Possibly a rez? But do they make like universal ones i currently have 8 site dwc 5g buckets and 2 airlyft top feed but once roots make it into water i disconnected top feed especially since it was leaving nutes that dry into salt and burn the leaves. Open to all suggestions. Worst case senario i have to teach my mom bc she will alrdy be coming over for my dogs and chickens and turkeys. For all soil growers if you ever need chicken poop fertilizer let me know lol.

@Pennywise so i thought i was getting a 6x6 wasnt paying attention its actually 80inx80inx78 i put it together love i can walk into it but 8 inches longer in width and length which made it super tight, so being i cant find a true 72x72 i think ima get same brand and everything just a model down and 80 bucks cheaper for a 5x5x6.5. Ill still be able to walk in prolly can still easily fit 4-8 plants i think comfortably. I built the new one but ya love it just folding it back to get box is goin to be fun

A 5x5 is a good sized tent, you’ll like it just get it as tall as possible. In hydro never flush just mix up a fresh batch of nutes and change the reservoir once a week.

Back
Top Bottom