420 Magazine Background

Advice please

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Kismet

They run diodes not bulbs like a hps would. No ballast either. They use drivers in lieu of.

Kismet

3000 k is the best all around for veg/flower. 4000 k would just be good for the veg cycle. Hope that helps.

Remystemple

Remystemple

Guessing its nutes dried up, when i was using this super concentrated nute the salt dries and pulls anycolor it had along with it his being his soil. Just an educated guess
good stuff i had the same guess. i water every day. one of my plants is drinking about 2 times the others and it seems like i have to put at least 2 gal in her to get run off. ( 10 gal pot, my bad lol ) she's the one with the brown. salts or something maybe too i was thinking.

Thread starter #89
@Remystemple , penny said it better in shorter words. But i was right. Like i said only reason i know the gallon jug didnt have the cap on it picked it up from the cap it and long story short splattered on the outside of my pop up and once it tried just looks nut stains on the outside of it on the black... An eyesore

Kismet

Thread starter #91
@Pennywise forgot if you told me if you run coco or clay pebbles. Reason i ask cause im not sure if i started my beans the best way possible. Started in jiffys left it in that then put in clay medium wasnt until i transfered it into a bigger 6inch basket net. Had to gently pull away the cloth that holds the jiffy together and wash away the soil. I see alot of of the growers using soil and coco so i wanted to try it. Now coco holds water or doesnt? How would that work in my airlift drip system? Lol i learn by asking question hope i dont annoy you guys.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Kismet

I have a v1 and a v2 . 288 diodes. Diy'd them came in around 260 a piece. The newer ones have 304 diodes.

Pennywise

Thread starter #100
@Pennywise ya i read about that stuff, you dont have to manage the PH. The bacteria in the soil does it for you, all you have to do it feed the bacteria, forgot what it said about nutes cant remeber if it said everything is in the soil alrdy or not.