Advice please

So its in my a and b just not a good form of it so I'll add call mag and no @Pennywise I fell asleep last night woke up at 6 am before lights off at 7 am. One off the bigger buds on my cali dream was 100% bent over looking like it alrdy started not getting water so I tried it up best I could half asleep that way no kink in the branch kinda like a natural super crop because it was still green enough it didnt snap. But since I neglected to trim prior to flip ever single node fought to get to canopy making for alot of tops of each main but for slim stems. So I may have to just buy like the biggest trelis net I can find put each top in one that way there have support from falling over some I may need to put more then 1 in the square but bc so late in flower gotta get biggest opening so I can fit over the buds. I dont see any other way. Definitely goin to give them a calmag boost in te he water today and as well in water change this weekend. Now most bottles claim hydro 5.5-6.5 I tend to stay between 5.6-5.8:5.9. Now to absorb more cal mag I need to lower ph to 5.5 and i know certainnnutes are absorbed at different ph lvls. Do you let it go thru a larger spectrum then 5.6 to 5.8?

What did you mean dont put too many irons in the fire? I really wish I was more prepared bc u always looks back if I would have done this or that earlier or on time or correctly I think I would have a yield of atleast 33% more. So many pop corn nugs I removed to nodes that didnt make it to the light to not much let. But I have to say I love the quad or main lining. Next run I'll quad definitely pretrim before flip and before flipping set up a net or some sort of supports seen it done a few diff ways. Gotta figure I had steams smaller then a pencil that where holding upwards of half a lb wet. Final 2.2 lbs wet turned to around 4.5 oz dry . So now that I'm doing alot better then 1st grow and will only continue I know many of the branches are holding that easy and these last 2 or 3 weeks they will just double in size and the cali dream is super tall for some reason with the nicest tops but prolly shouldn't have ran full grown1st week of flip. But anyways u can start to see them leaning bc of weight.

i've duct taped bamboo to the sides of buckets before to create supports and homeboy style cages. takes the place of sticking the poles straight in to the media. works if you can't tie from above.

that'll give you the idea. those plants were no where near optimum though. if you use that method make sure to not bottle the plants up. the cage is just to provide a bit of support and a structure to wire individual branches to.

i wound up doing it on that grow out of desperation

I could do that just run them str8 up and just tie branches to the poles bc my plants are wide so as long as bamboo is secure I can tie like 4 or 5 tops to each one just leave the distance they are now so they aren't bottled up just cant tip or sag anymore

@Pennywise some are week due to I didnt clear prior to flipping to I had every branch and on the quad some of the have from bottom to top upwards of 30 plus nodes so when I got back from vacation and was able to clean it up there were alot of small ones that made it to the top but had nice buds not a single popcorn so I left them. If I would have cleaned prior wouldn't have an issue ones I removed would have allowed better air flow as well as those smaller stems of ur mains would have been larger. But u run full hydro right? I read alot 5.5to 6.5 I try and keep it 5.6 to 5.8 do I need to get to 5.5 for better calmag absorption and how far thru the spectrum do u go before adjusting ph? I test daily, add fresh water werher its tap and been declorinated or if I picked up some I'll use gal spring water to replace daily drank/evaporated loss. Then I usually adjust ph back down to 5.6. Is that wrong should I allow it to get higher and should I start lower?

@Kismet ya like I told penny bc a bit more knowledge then 1st grow results super quick and 4 5g buckets in 4x2 was getting difficult. Definitely may go back to single sites just bigger buckets see if they have like 10 or 20 gal pots i know general hydroponics makes one large one it's a top feed system I believe but could easily add a stone. And either keep the 4 site set up just organize everything every so quick my rooms a mess I've added things as I've gone. I definitely need to reconfigure my ac/exhaust. Bc ac runs when lights off it has a place for a 2nd hose to put out window to pull in fresh air I could also do that or atleast vent it out because ac and exhaust running too much negative pressure sides of tent being sucked in and the ac has a filter but not like the carbon can. And during the day now I have a large oscillating fan in there had 2 took one out for ac. But they are the cheap 20 dollar stand up ones from walmart. Think I've bought four or 5 think 5 bc I have 2 and 1 new one in the box but the ocsalalting part has broken on ever single one so it just have it pointed in direction of intake below it and hoping it mixes finally being drawn out thru the can. But with co2 controller exhaust is on timer and it's not like I can co2 for 30 mins exhaust for 15 and back to co2. A because digital timers I've found have many programs and 7 day schedules but u only have one off and one on per day. So thinking if I can find hose that fits my ac long enough I can have it run 24 and I have 2 intakes but need another exhaust fan I'll scrub internally so wont exhaust to anything. Or just keep how it is get an extra exhaust fan that way I can still exhaust hot air here and there with co2 controller but it's not cutting off my scrubber. And it would run 24/7 bc like I said ac doesnt scrub well not meant for it. Not bad tho surprising. And if I were to ever do different strands I'd do them on separate systems. Buying like nice add ins so soon it will be a bit more automated. Automatically depending on float valve or on a timer it fills until touches sensor or float valve and ph monitor and controller so adjust for u. And the rdwc system is great but ima go back do solid PVC add a larger return and upgrade the pump pressure shooting down adds even more oxygen then just the stone. But after this one I haven't even started next one like I said because I wanna redo it all the lighting I stuck my 260s in there and since its 2 boards put one on each side but they turn off a half our after the 550 and half before 550 turns off bc its 4000k. Even then I may take my venture to MI even if it's only 6 months a year. But need to put a business plan together. Anyone in the area. Please PM me.

Dont currently have ability to do a room or building. Need to find property or a building as well as house in MI. My state they made it impossible for the little guy to get his foot in the door. Have to have had a nursery open for over 30 yrs can finance or show means to keep it afloat for 2 yrs and have to have 2 million n the bank. So our dispensaries what's sold I. Ours can only be grown with in the state. Half the companies aren't even up in running guess bc the price of the permits or stipulations. So I came across a piece of change and ya it's not just a product but I enjoy doing it. It's the satisfaction u did this and everyone can only get better. My cuz was telling me u know rule of them used to be 1000g per 1000watt lamp but he said that's the minimum growers are doing now some get upwards of 3 3.5 4 is not unheard of indoors. Out doors is different when u can have a 10 or 12 ft tall sativa

Back
Top Bottom