Advice please

Read it mate, I'm trying to stop with what happens alot in this community, misinterpreted misinformation.. i haven't once said Penny hasn't helped your plants (best member here to help you and see it through) I haven't gone personally at you. stop being paranoid, taking what I'm saying as a personal dig, its not. I edited it, didn't realise I was going down this road, only just woke up, go back and read it..

@GrizzWald reread the edit makes sense now sorry about that. I see what you saying about 24/0 , anyways what you said was helpful in the future, weather or not u go 24 or 18 taking what you said about stress im sure the reduction helped the recovery. On another note recap you said to tell N.evil. Not sure what you were gettin at or what i should tell them or ask them. Thanks

@Pennywise what strains are you growing right now? Goin to order some tonight. So many choices not sure what i want. I know i lean more toward indicas n hybrids. Especially like fruit and sweets. Ever done a purple or blue? I dont know if everyone thinks like me but when u put time into it even when they are just green they pretty to look at.

Can someone tell me what causes this.

Attachments

• 20190108_222700.jpg
    20190108_222700.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 38
Heat..

@Pennywise , and anyone else. What method do you HST or LST or SCROG? I did top mine , i believe too late. Might be too late to do anything. I wanted to flip this weekend, but i decided to take one clone off it, just wanted to try it for experience did it 2 days ago and i mean atleast it hasnt wilted up. Only have 1 light currently so cant do both. Meaning going to stay in veg a while longer. Attaching pictures. Open to suggestions what i should do at this point if anything, any type of training method or pruning.

Attachments

• 20190111_130754.jpg
    20190111_130754.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190111_130748.jpg
    20190111_130748.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 35
If you wanted to lst or scrog you would have to veg for longer. When you topped it 2 more branches will grow out. Gently bend those down to allow other branches a chance to grow out.

So @Pennywise. Bend those ones out? Typically how long do you veg? I read all sorts of things 3 weeks to 7 or 8. Oh and penny dunno why but growth you cannot see excites me just as much as you can see in green. Ever since a few adjustments and changing of system whats happening in the bucket is crazy roots longer then the plant is tall . not sure if you said it. But filling up a 5g bucket for sure.

Attachments

• 20190111_132723.jpg
    20190111_132723.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 29
I ordered skywalker og, blue dream, and california dream, and they gave me a few more mango kush for free. So ill do as you suggested let this one go, ill wait to see if clone takes if it doesnt ill flip. Next go around, i know just a little bit more so try 2 or 3 at a time, and ill start a grow journal from day one.

I’ve had Indicas go over 5’ but 3’ is probably a good number to work with. Remember a female plant has to grow for 4-5 weeks before she’s sexually mature so that’s what I usually shoot for.

Back
Top Bottom