Advice please

Yes thank you. This run will help me pick up supplies for next. Ventilation, another or a bigger light. Do air scrubbers work? Worth the money? Now that brought something up doubt u have this problem. So everyday i check the PH, but in order to do so i have to lift the bucket basket out of the bucket reservior to check it being careful not to hit anyroots i have to set it up on the lip of the bucket. Thinking of getting a controller/reservior seen they make one thats like 13g on top of an 8 or vica versa but i always seen it displayed with like 6 to 8 stations.

@Pennywise and when can you tell she is mature? The pistils correct? Id never be able to do one thats 5 ft tall indoors right now my pop up is only 4x2x5. Maybe come feb ill try another outside.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-10-17-56-09.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-17-56-09.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
I’d aim for 75-80 would be great, in veg nodes grow opposite each other. Once mature she will start producing alternating nodes. Usually pre flowers will appear at when she’s ready to flower.

@Pennywise , @GrizzWald , @Kismet , or who ever can answer this in a 4"w X 2"d X 5"h pop up whats the biggest or most sufficient/efficient light i could put in there? When it comes to HID,CFLs,LED and double ended , complete, or ventilation and many more i get confused or dont know what would be suffice.

Ive heard quantum boards can run at 32w square foot (haven't used) otherwise looking at 400w to light that space imo

I’d go with Quantum’s and put the drivers outside of the tent. They will give you more vertical space and less heat with drivers mounted outside your tent.

Go with a dimmable quantum board for your tent 3500-4000k I have the hlg 100 in 4000k for my veg closet has a 3x3 veg foot print and 2x3 floweing it's the best light I've tried so far very bright awesome coverage good umols.. im using a 4x4 tent for flowering the ventilation I use 4inch ac infinity fan pwm controlled for intake set the temp the fan adjusts accordingly and an i power 6inch with filter for exhaust the 4inch with filter had half the power wasnt enough to keep heat down as an exhaust so if your gona be running a charcoal filter for the smell id run a 6inch you could always turn it down but during flowering with full light intensity it comes in hand for temp control @XiwsX561

Found a quantum 600w used on ebay for 45 or brand new for 170. Now is being dimmable does mean i can get a bigger one and dim it down, that way when i have a bigger grow area? Now @Mikesem420. When you say 35-4000k your talking about the bulb correct? Yield Lab has 600w dimmable HPS aircooled hood reflector with a timmer blub and hanger although the board is a Solarlux 259 sale 139. Thats in the near future, thanks mike @Pennywise and @GrizzWald ill do some research. Any preference on hoods or reflectors? Right now i have to get what i need to be ready for flower. Ventilation, charcoal goin to look into what you suggested mike. I am running warm in my ten about 82-85. Definately growing on a budget but ill hold out until i can afford quality so i Definately take in everything you guys say. So 3 people tell me quantum thats the way ill go, definitely need to get temp down be4 gettin bigger light. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom