Advice please

Guessing its nutes dried up, when i was using this super concentrated nute the salt dries and pulls anycolor it had along with it his being his soil. Just an educated guess

good stuff i had the same guess. i water every day. one of my plants is drinking about 2 times the others and it seems like i have to put at least 2 gal in her to get run off. ( 10 gal pot, my bad lol ) she's the one with the brown. salts or something maybe too i was thinking.

@Remystemple , penny said it better in shorter words. But i was right. Like i said only reason i know the gallon jug didnt have the cap on it picked it up from the cap it and long story short splattered on the outside of my pop up and once it tried just looks nut stains on the outside of it on the black... An eyesore

@Pennywise forgot if you told me if you run coco or clay pebbles. Reason i ask cause im not sure if i started my beans the best way possible. Started in jiffys left it in that then put in clay medium wasnt until i transfered it into a bigger 6inch basket net. Had to gently pull away the cloth that holds the jiffy together and wash away the soil. I see alot of of the growers using soil and coco so i wanted to try it. Now coco holds water or doesnt? How would that work in my airlift drip system? Lol i learn by asking question hope i dont annoy you guys.

Back
Top Bottom