Advice please

@Pennywise how much was yours? Works well? at my local hydro store guy tells me like 230 for blower and can setup. Says its american made not what you find off amazon... Hes cool but think he's just making his money alot of things i buy are generic off amazon with good results.

Meant to put a lights out photo update

Attachments

• 20190112_001315.jpg
    20190112_001315.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190112_001259.jpg
    20190112_001259.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 21
@Pennywise in your pop up how many ports or wholes does the room have? Mine has 2 4inch and 2 8inch. Ones for intake ones for exhaust other 2 are for carbon filter ??, havent set up prolly making it more complicated in my head then it is. If that's the case once its setup how would you run your wires unless you cut a hole in your tent.

All thanks to you @Pennywise only issue i see obviously still have yellow tips on a few fan leaves but that was from an old issue, i never asked but the curling that happens from heat said @GrizzWald along the entire long part of a finger on leaf does it go away? Since then i had got a better fan, but how i had it i believe to be too close was bending leaves over, so until i get another i took off the clip base and put it in the inch hole on top pulling hot air out until i get a blower. Since my tent is directly under an ac vent i temporarily ran 4inch down now its rigged doesnt seal obviously but my tent has dropped from 82 to 85 its at 79 now. Want to get a bit cooler but i mean unless you have an ac just for that it can never get cooler then your surrounding area correct? Id invest later on for one of the standing ac units where it jas wheels just open a window and run the exhaust out, just not sure how efficient you could make it run down your 4inch vent hose i dunno. Penny you didnt see it prolly but the day i asked if you had a reservior, like the picture i do thay daily to check ph

My last few grows I’ve wateted by hand, I have run reservoirs with RDWC in the past. Any damaged leaves probably won’t recover. 79 Fahrenheit is fine, just keep an eye on RH now.

Dont pay that much go on Amazon I got my 6inch ipower used like new for 55$ and a filter both for under 100$ amazon is amazing if you know where to look always check the used deals usually items are like brand new but 20-40% less. Use the 4inch as an intake from the ac to an intake at the bottom of your tent and the 6inch as your exhaust you will be able to get it down to a nice 75°.

@Pennywise fair enough, so i got to go to the toy store today funny the guy never heard of superVIT i told him so hes going to order it. Gen hyd had micro nutes but are synthetic so i went with another one that was organic forgot brand its in the car. Plus got some nutes for when i go into flower, but the one i got didnt know its 2parts so after i eat i have to go grab either part b or maybe there is one thats 1 part. He always gives me free stuff gave me another floralicious and a bottle of a supplement for roots called "tappin roots" for any stage of growth. My question to you is how often do you feed? Since the flush ive only fed once. I had just mixed a full bucket/reservior with full strength nutes didnt wanna just throw it out so like i said previous after flush i slowly readded the nutes over a few days. It was just tap water at around 235ppm went up around 150 give or take a day until i was around 1-1100ppm over the last 3-4 days ive just added water. She takes in about 3 cups of water in a 24 hr period and nutes about 100 to just under 200 ppm , not sure what the correct saying would be she eats that much process or takes in that a day.

Back
Top Bottom