Advice please

You can wait until you change the Rez to switch over. Just start them on the low side with say 1/4 strength nutes and slowly work up from there. If she’s eating 100-200 ppm per day then there’s your answer

Exactly the digital control panel is the only difference but it really is nice you can put it right next to your tent and have a temp read out right there it has a nice long temp probe with it also when I purchased mine the s models weren't out yet there a great deal also does the same thing but withou the digital panel you can also use the single panel and run 2 fans..

I did this jerryriged setup for now I have the 6inch ipower exhaust fan controller and the ac infinty intake easy to adjust I'm gona upgrade to all ac infinty when I can affoard a s6

Attachments

• 15473145957183000756171972824030.jpg
    15473145957183000756171972824030.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 12
@Pennywise so once a week, but u come in at 1/4 strength? Then bring it up to full over how long? Might have found my problem for my leaves curling, yes @GrizzWald right there with you heat, i dunno if any of you foliar feed as well, i didnt know i mean i did but didnt relize how much damage you can do when you spray with the lights on. The leafs and stems cant absorb it quick enough so the mist acts as lens magnifying your light burning it. The leafs take about 15 min or so after lights out to relax. So that is when you want to do it. Penny i know you told me its good to have tight nodes, theres a foliar spray that makes the plant do that and produce more branches.

Try for 60+ veg 40-50 flower...

Back
Top Bottom